The Boss

You were super de duper excited about your new job!! It was the greatest job in the whole wide world!!

...

No it wasn't that's a lie, you're lying to yourself.

You worked at a fashion department which sounds fun but its actually a shit ton of paper work and a lot of people with sad lives who only really is in it cause they need the money! ...like you.

However optimism is key so you walked into your new job with your head held high and a smile one your face!!

...

It wasn't a very pretty smile though.. It was very awkward. And you weren't very high infact you were short compared to most of the men in this company.

You walked swiftly to the 4th floor taking the stairs because there were humans on the elevator and there is no way you'd communicate with them...they'd make you more afraid.

You finally got to the last steps and walked to the end of the hall where the boss was.

You stood infront of the door and gulped slightly. 'You can do this (y/n)...' You thought and gently knocked the door.

You heard a "Come in." So you gently opened the door.

In the room there was a huge desk and a giant window letting in surprisingly a minimal amount of lighting. A male who looked only about in his early twenties sat on front of the desk writing on a piece of paper. He has shiny black hair and striking purple eyes. His eyes glanced up and into yours making your eyes turn down.

'Holy shit this guy is WAY out of my league...' You thought, a blush rising onto your face.

"Ah. Mrs. (L/n).. I didn't expect you so early." He said. He spoke in a calm yet slightly threatening voice.

You had to tense up your body to avoid from shaking. "I-I apologize if it was an inconvenience to you sir..." You muttered, trying to be as formal as possible. 'SSHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT' You thought.

"Have a seat." He said, ignoring your apology. You quickly sat down in the seat infront of the desk and tried to straighten your back to look confident. On the inside however...you were mentally screaming for help. He was so goddamn hot!!! You felt so accomplished to have such a hot person speak to you. This was- a dream.

"So...you're the new girl my assistant told me about..." He muttered. "I'll have you know I don't take mistakes lightly. So don't mess up." His eyes shot up to you and made eye contact. You wanted to look away but you couldn't.

You nodded your head slightly. "R-right...I won't mess up..."

The swear you say the male flash a smirk for a split second.  "We'll see..." He mumbled.

Your whole body tensed up. This guy...you got some BAD vibes coming off of him... He sure ain't cupcakes and rainbows...

The male slid a couple of documents towards you. "Here...sign these. Also, call me Akito or nothing at all." He muttered dully.

You nodded however you so desperately wanted to say 'got it Mr. Nothing at All!!" But of course...you held your tongue considering Mr. Serious here would actually murder you if you said that.

Quickly you signed the documents. You were eager to get out of this room even if it was populated by a total hottie!!

"Good...you may leave." You stood up as soon as you heard him say that and did a slight bow as respect.

"Thank you sir..." You muttered. You turned and were about to walk out the door when he said.

"Oh. And one more thing Mrs. (L/n)." You froze and slowly turned your stiff head back to face him.