Yandere Demon x Reader

Art by Oncha ((their art is amazing you should follow them on Instagram, I do and it's so cute!!))

~ x x x x x ~

"(Y/n) this is a bad idea!!" Your boyfriend Yuuma whined as he grabbed your arm and tugged for the exit.

You snickered and continued to push forward. "Aw come on Yuuma it's not that scary. Besides I wanna see if this place is really haunted."

The red headed male gave you an uneasy look on his face. He certainly didn't seem happy about being here.

To give some clearance a couple of your friends had told you about this old haunted mansion where a boy committed suicide due to his family forcing him to marry a witch!! It is said that the witch was infuriated about his death that she placed a spell on him making it so he can never leave. It happened so long ago that the boy slowly grew more agitated and angry, turning himself into a demon because of how much negative energy he created. It's said that he doesn't take too kindly to couples and often harasses the female. He'll do small things like pull her hair or make her trip to more aggressive things like shove her down a flight of stairs or knocking over a lit candle in an attempt to set the girl on fire.

So here you are with full skepticism in mind. You did not believe a single word your friends had claimed to you and were completely ready to prove them wrong yourself. Ghosts, demons, spirits- it's not real!! It was complete and utter bullshit.

Yuuma wasn't as keen on that idea as you were tho. He didn't care if they were lying or not- spending a night in a "haunted" or not mansion was not his idea of a grand romantic get away!! You only really dragged him along because your friends claimed "he'll only come out if you're a couple!" Or something.

"Let's sleep on the second floor, Ashlynn said there was a main living room that was cleaner and wasn't corroding away." You said, making your way up the stairs that seemed to scream in pain under pressure.

Yuuma only gripped your arm tighter and whimpered, following along beside you.

You rolled your eyes. You sore you were the man in this relationship...

Yuuma was a timid thing. You liked him a lot for it though. He was kind, soft spoken, a pushover, and cuddly. He was the only male you knew who could pull off an oversized sweater and shorts so adorably which is what he wore now. Pure perfection!

You were a little different. You weren't as much as a pushover and if someone told a lie you were quick to shut them down which is why you were here now. To prove a liar wrong!!

After a quick walkthrough of the mansion you had noticed that some rooms were much more damaged than others. The South side of the building seemed to be completely falling down while the North was much more clean yet still quite dirty.

All the doors seemed to work still and be on their hinges but always creaked when you opened one. The floor seemed to groan and moan under each step and the entire building shuddered and cried. The entire estate seemed to be put on a grey colored scale giving it a very melancholy look.

The two of you made your way with your lantern flashlights to guide the way all the way up to the living room.

You gently opened the door and were greeted with a bigger room. It was less dusty then the others, probably due to teens constantly staying in them. There was a fireplace, a couple of couches with sheets draped over them, a portrait of someone's scribbled face, and all an all a rustic feel. It was kind of nice.

You hummed. "So much for being scared out of my life. This looks quite comfortable." You mumbled.

Yuuma squeezed your arm. "You're strange to say something like that..." he muttered.