Yandere God x Reader

A/N: if you're going to get offended by the mention of religion DONT read it. And stop trying to covert people in the comments 😃 on my yandere smut story.... Some of y'all weird. Love you all tho 💕

You've been extremely religious your entire life. From the moment you were born you were raised to be more perfect than Mother Mary herself. Your family took their ways more serious than anyone else could ever imagine.

Everything in your life was controlled strictly.

You grew up in a closed off neighborhood with only religious people like you. You were homeschooled and mostly only learned what the scriptures taught you. You barely had any basic math skills and knew little about the outside world.

You didn't have many books, you didn't own a phone, you didn't watch Tv, you didn't listen to the radio.

Some would call this way of living ignorant and unrealistic. You,.... would simply call it normal. You didn't know of any other way of life.

At the ripe age of 18 you became a nun for the order group you lived in. You were a virgin, a good student, and very educated in scripture.

You ,of course, still followed the sisters instructions like they were above you. Different nuns did different jobs and it was your job to teach the younger children how to read.

It was a difficult job... and all day you struggled to keep the children's attention. But it was fun none the less and you enjoyed it for most of the part.

Now, you were a young 23 year old just trying to teach the kids.

Today was like any other day. You woke up and prayed for a good day and quickly got dressed in your classic nun uniform. You put your cross necklace on and gently kissed it as you started at yourself in the mirror.

You walked out of your home and towards the small school house that was located near the church. The plot that all of you lived on was very peaceful. It was full of nature and big tall trees that separated all of you from the real world.

You were almost to the school when a nun came rushing up to you.

"Oh, Sister (y/n) it's awful!" She cried, taking your hand in hers while her other held an empty bucket.

You tilted your head. "What's the matter?" You asked.

Her lip trembled. "Father Lykens has caught a terrible cold! Please go fetch some water from the stream for him. I would but... I'm much too old to carry the heavy bucket." She said, a deep frown on her face.

You smiled gently at her. "I shall. Please keep watch for the children while I'm gone." You said.

She nodded. "Bless you Sister (y/n)."

You took the bucket from her and made your way down the narrow path in the forest towards the stream. While the grounds you lived on had running water, many Nuns believed that the stream had healing properties.

You were never quite sure why... but you supposed you believed it too.

You reached the stream and bent down, listening to the soft gently sounds nature had to offer. You scooped up the water in the bucket then stood up.

When you did you happened to glance in front of yourself only to spot something in the distance.

A building?

Your heart stopped. You dropped the bucket, spilling water all over your feet. You swore... that wasn't always there. Every other time you had glanced in the distance there was nothing but overgrown forest brush. You squinted. A shrine?