11

The week flew by and now here you are with Skylar at the airport waiting for the plane to land.

"I think that's his plane." You said to Skylar.

"I think you're right."

Turns out you were wrong so you waited. An hour passed by and part of you wanted to give up for some reason.

"Addison that's the plane."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Marner💕

I'm here where are you.

Addison

Near where you get your bags.

Marner💕

Okay.

Skylar saw you started to walk off a bit to find Mitch. A few minutes later and you saw Mitch but he didn't see you. William saw you and tapped Mitch then pointed at you. The second Mitch saw you he told William to get his bags. He ran over to you and hugged you tightly.

"Hi." You said with a smile.

"I've missed you."

"Same here."

"We have 3 home games."

"Means you'll be here for a bit."

"That is true."

"It also means you won't be leaving for a bit."

"Nope, I won't."

William came up to Mitch and gave him his bags. Mitch then told you he'd go back to his house then be able to hang out tomorrow.

"I'm excited to have Timmy's again anyways bye I'll see you tomorrow."

You smiled as Mitch was walking with the rest of the team. He looked so happy.

"Come on lovebird let's go you'll see him tomorrow." Skylar said.

"Fine."

"You're smiling like a school girl right now."

"Oops."

You and Skylar went to eat then went back to her house which is where you're living now. You got some of your stuff when your mom was at work and before you went to the airport.

"My mom got you some stuff to put up in your room." Skylar said as she was walking in your room.

"Sweet thank you."

You looked through everything and you loved it. Then you and Skylar spent the next hour putting up posters. One of the posters was one of the leafs and had Mitch on it so you texted Mitch the picture of the poster.

Addison

Hope you enjoy this when you come over to my new home.

Marner💓

New home? What happened?

Addison

Long start I'll tell you everything tomorrow just don't go to my house go to Skylar's from now on.

Marner💓

Okay, see you tomorrow.

You looked at your room and thought home sweet home.

Please vote and comment hope you liked this chapter.