23

Your alarm for school went off and you groaned when you heard it.

Boyfriend Marner

Morning beautiful.

Girlfriend Add

Morning handsome.

Boyfriend Marner

Have an amazing day I love you.

Girlfriend Add

I'll try to I love you more.

After getting ready you went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Hey, so I was thinking we could go on a double date tonight." Skylar said.

"We definitely should."

"Good go tell Mitch I already told Connor."

School was stressful as always. You had a bunch of homework and the attendance office told you something about how you've missed a lot of school.

Girlfriend Add

We're going on a double date tonight with Skylar and Connor.

Boyfriend Marner.

What time?

Girlfriend Add

6:30 pm

Boyfriend Marner

Alright, see you then beautiful.

The slow and stressful school day ended. By the time you got home, you had to start getting ready for tonight.

"Addison we're finally doing more teenage things like going on dates."

"Yay, we're finally those cool kids and finally normal."

Skylar laughed when you said that then went back to getting ready. A few hours later and the two of you were finally ready.

Boyfriend Marner

I'm here.

Girlfriend Add

Almost I'm ready.

Connor was also outside with his car waiting for Skylar.

"You look beautiful Addison."

"Thank you, Skylar should be out in a few seconds."

You were right about a minute later Skylar came out. Then you got into Mitch's car.

"I love how we can do this." Mitch said.

"Me too babe."

When everyone got to the place you were eating you couldn't help but be amazed.

"Woah this is so amazing and fancy." You said.

Mitch smiled at you then took his hand in yours. Skylar told the lady at the front about her reservations then the four of you were lead to a table. About 10 minutes later everyone ordered then waited for their food to arrive.

"Hey, Mitch remember that one time we had a food fight in the kitchen."

"Yea that was pretty fun." Mitch said with a smile.

While everyone was waiting for their food the four of you talked about memories and it made you realize how much you love Mitch. Once the food came everyone got excited and happy.

"I love food so much." Connor said.

"Don't we all?" You said.

When it was time to leave Skylar went to Connor's house and you went to Mitch's house. You and Mitch cuddled in his bed.

"Addison I love you so so much."

"Mitch I love you so so much more."

"Not possible."

"But it is."

Mitch looked at you smiled then gave you a kiss.

"Let's go to bed I'm tired." You said to Mitch.

"Alright, princess."

A few minutes later and you fell asleep with a smile on your face while in Mitch's arms.

Please vote and comment hope you liked this chapter.