24

When you woke up and Mitch was gone. You walked into the living room and saw Mitch making breakfast while Auston was helping him.

"Morning boys."

"Morning babe did you sleep well?"

"I did."

"Morning Addison." Auston said with a smile.

Once the boys were done making breakfast the three of you ate. Auston finished eating first then disappeared to his room.

"So I think it's time you meet my family." Mitch said out of nowhere.

"When?"

"Now."

"Alright let's go meet your family."

You were pretty nervous to meet Mitch's family you could tell he was excited also. Mitch's family was actually really nice.

"So how did you guys meet?" Mitch's mom asked.

"So I was at the park watching the stars then I saw Mitch walking towards me and freaked out cause it was dark. Then I saw who it was and we just talked for bit. After that night we just talking and hanging out now we're here."

"Aw, that's so sweet. Mitch loves you he's always talking about you."

"I'm not surprised."

You looked over at Mitch and he had a big smile on his face. The day went on and you spent it with Mitch's family. Before you knew it it was 1 PM and it was time for Mitch to drop you off at your house.

"Its been so nice spending these last few days with you."

"It really has can't wait for the game on Tuesday."

You gave Mitch a kiss then went home for the first time that felt like forever.

Sorry, this chapter sucks just a filler. Please vote and comment hope you liked this chapter.