first chapter

So today it has been two years since I died so now I would like to say that I am an angel and not a ghost. I am watching Anna while she is properly feeling sad or even depressed. She has been in charge of the kids as our mother has to work really hard to get some money for the family.

Our father left just after the accident happened and just a few weeks after that he killed himself by hanging up from a tree. Our mother was not married to him so she did not get anything and our father did not have a testament for any of our children. Besides he did a testament to give all of his money for charity to save dogs although he hated dogs but as we can see he hated us even more than dogs.

So Anna is now 17 and I would be 15. But I am not because I like to think my age as the time that I have spent as being an angel. 

And as we lived in Pennsylvania with our family, they live there still but in a different house. Our mother could not afford the old house anymore so now they live in a smaller house but it is nice and I would love to live there. 

Today our mother has got a new job and things are getting better as she well be better paid and then she can buy the kids good food and new clothes. The best thing about our mother getting paid is that she can pay the bills and they can move to a bigger house that they need. 

The house they live right now has only three bedrooms so they have rooms for our mother, the girls and for the twins, but they can barely live there because the rooms are so small and there is no place to just chill or anything and Anna's head is about to explode and so is our mothers. The house is always so noisy and full and there is no place quiet.

"Anna come on you have to see this!" Our mother Tara yells to Anna who is in her own room.