second chapter

"What?" Anna asks as she gets to the living room which is designed by the previous owners.

"I had a call from the law firm that I wanted to go to." Tara tells quietly and if you look close you can see a little smile on her straight face.

"But mother... I thought that you did not go to that interview." Anna says in calm tone.

"Actually I did but I did not want to give you any hope that is not necessary because of our bad financial situation." Tara whispers and presses her chin to the chest.

Anna can see one single tear falling on Tara's cheek. Anna steps closer to Tara and wipes off the tear.

"Mother it is okay, I think it is awesome that you have a job and in a couple years we might have a chance to move to a bigger house", Tara rises her head and looks deep into Anna's eyes "as you can see this one is a little bit too small for all of us to live in." Anna tells Tara and feels a couple tears fall on her cheeks too but she gives her mother a big smile.

"So I can assume that those tears are tears of joy?" Tara laughs shyly.

"Absolutely, I could not be happier." Anna sighs and hugs Tara really tight "I am amazingly proud of you." She whispers to her mothers ear with her heart being full of joy.

Tara closes Anna between her arms one last time and kisses her cheek. "Thank you Anna, you have been such a big help for this family" Tara says emotionally.

After a while Tara leaves the house to go to the law office to accept the job and to get more information. Anna goes to kitchen and starts making food and suddenly Theo walks in.