third chapter

"Hello Anna," Theo walks towards Anna and stops right beside her "what delicious food do we eat today?" He asks with an self-confident voice.

"Hello Theo, today we eat beef, potatoes and vegetables." Anna lies and laughs to Theo who looks disgusted.

"Anna that is not true, you would not have laughed if you would make it today but you won't because you know that I hate it so what do we really eat?" Theo argues and rises his chin to the ceiling.

"You start to be too genius for this kind of pranks, you know that don't you?" Anna seems bemused.

"Yes I do know that. But now please tell me what are we eating? And where is mother?" Theo ask curiously.

"We eat today chicken salad and mother is at the law office to find something more about her new job." Anna says and smiles really proudly.

"MOM GOT A NEW JOB?" Theo shouts and I think anyone in the same street could have heard it.

Anna laughs loudly. God I miss her laugh, I wish I could hear it in real life even once more. Anna ties her brown hair into a ponytail and answers to Theo who can not believe his ears.

"Yes, mother got a new job where she will have good work status and she will get well-paid," Anna says and continues before Theo can open his mouth "but I do not know if the information is public so please do not go to the streets shouting about this. But the least we can do is to be happy for her and with her."

"I understand and I am really sorry that shouted that but I am too excited." Theo says and starts to jump on his place. Anna takes him from the shoulders and forces him to stop jumping and they start laughing together.

Couple hours after Tara comes back home and she has ready food in the table. She looks so happy. Her smile is up to her eyes and she looks so beautiful.

In the evening Tara and Anna had a long conversation about Tara's new job as the small one had gone to sleep. Day was so relaxing and full of happiness and joy.