°1

she didn't know

____

"anyone's there?"

her voice echoed through the hallway.

lee miji, the secondary high school student who's currently leaving alone with the wish of being dependent, might be regretting her choice right now.

mainly because the house she was staying in now, the one that's left by her parents before moving to another at the city, was not only weird but also strange.

it wasn't that big, not that small either. just perfect for her to live there. she didn't know about the existence of the house because her parents got her after they already left the house and they never actually talk about it before. that's why sending her there brought excitement to her, feeling thrilled of the mysterious house.

but right now, she wasn't even sure.

her first few months was rather good and normal until one day, a sound of piano was playing at night. she thought it might just be her neighbours but to think of it again, her closest neighbour's house was like one kilometer away.

there's no way such clear and loud music would reach her house.

so she just shook it off. she enjoyed it, every night the sounds of piano playing would reach her ears and sometimes she would hummed with it. even closing her eyes to imagine the hands of one who's playing it.

but she just don't know who it is.

____

so i decided to do this story because it'll be short, like real short. not sure how many chapters but maybe not more than ten.

and again, since jaehwan's ff is also hard to find, i'm here as an addition to do it. people gotta start doing his istg

-wannashit