°2

she is curious

____

the night got deeper, the cold air intensified as she let it invaded the house.

the moonlight was shining on her, being the only source of light at that moment. the electricity came off a while ago and she can only depend on anything that made sure she doesn't feel hot or suffocating even though it meant opening the windows when she's very much scared.

even with the fear and anxiety she's having, she still thought of the piano.

she wonder if it would play tonight too. she was scared and strangely the melody of its would made her feel in peace everytime. she wanted to listen to it again. it seems stupid to wish upon nothing, nothing that she knew.

because when she asked her parents if they have a piano here they said they did. but it's left in the basement.

now, that's what scared her. the fact that someone crashed into her house made her body went cold, but to know someone even play such beautiful melody was weird. there's no way someone would got into her house only to play the piano, it's irrelevant and very weird. she knew she had a lot of good things but the piano? well she's not sure of it.

her train of thoughts was cut off.

there it was again. the piano, with a different melody but still beautiful. it pulled her in everytime, as if someone was trying to bring her to them. and they sure succeeded on doing that. as if hypnotized by the ringing sounds of every keys played by the piano, she found herself already standing in front of the basement door.

the sounds getting louder.

so does her heart. she felt scared but she's too curious. hopefully, the cat won't die from this stupid curiosity of hers. thank god she brought along her phone, she didn't know what to do without that. letting the phone lightened the place, she placed her hand on the handles, slowly turning it.

and the sounds stop as she step in.

her eyes widened, phone falling to the cold floor, revealing the one she was thinking of every night.

it was a guy, not that much older than her she supposed. his full cheeks was at attention with his darker eyes also widened.

what surprised her wasn't the fact that he's there.

it's the fact that he looked so much like her.

"y-you can see me?"

____

try guessing y'all.

-wannashit