My Idol: Tony Stank (that's not a typo)

Um... so there's only one thing I would like to say. After Ben died, May had to take care of herself and Peter, so she had to work different jobs and shifts which put a lot of stress on her. Also, like in Spectacular Spider-Man where May had a heart problem, this stress added onto it and her heart couldn't take it and she died. Btw this is a mix of all the different Spidermen.Anyhoo this is really long so I going to spare you from me talking my head off. Please enjoy :).

Standing in front of me was my idol from my childhood: Tony Stark.

"You okay kid?" He asked.

"Just peachy," I answered sarcastically.

"Your that spider-ling, crime-fighting spider, spider boy?"

"It's Spider-Man"

"Hey, I gotta ask you a question. Why do you do this?"

"Uh," I stammered, "Well, beca-because I've been me my whole life, I've had these powers for about a year and a half. When you can do the things that I can but you don't and then the bad things happen, they have to look at you."

"So you just want to protect the people"

"Yeah, yeah"

"So, you have a passport"

" No, no, I don't even have a-"

"Ever been to Germany?"

My eyes widened, "What? No. I-I-"

"You'll love it"

"I'm serious Mr. Stark"

"We can- what was that for," I had gotten so fed up with Tony that I had shot a web at his face, barely missing, and effectively shutting him up.

"Look," I said, "Mr. Stark, I can't do this. I need to protect the city; I have responsibilities."

"Like what?" Tony asked.

"Uh, you know... Ugh, you know what? Let's just get this over with." I sighed.

"Whew, finally, I thought I would have to kidnap you or something."

I sighed. "So, meet back here tomorrow?" Tony asked.

I said yes and I headed back to my makeshift shelter to take my few belongings.

Btw I changed my username if you guys didn't see, and that's it. Please comment. Bye.
               -Percabeth4eva