My Spider Sense is Tingling. Wait, No It's Not.

So I have decided that I will update every few days. God(s), I sound like a professional. Haha. I'm a lunatic. And now that you guys have discovered my secret, please enjoy:).

I laid down and got as comfortable as possible. I went to sleep not knowing the terrible things coming up soon in my future.

(Few months after Civil War)

I am such an idiot.

I saw a woman walking down an alley where a gang cornered her and demanded that she gave them all her money blah blah blah. You know, typical gang stuff. So being the hero that I am, I jumped down from the wall I was on to help, and like the others, it worked!

(*snort* jokes)

Tony! OK fine I lied. It started out okay, but it just went downhill. My senses got a little dull because of my high metabolism and barely eating.

I had taken two down and had another two left. I just webbed the third, but before I could face the last one he stabbed me in the leg.

"Son of a-" I cursed. I gave him a hard hit to the head knocking him out.

The lady had run away by now, so I just webbed up the last guy the best I could and swung away.

As I landed, I jarred my leg and gave out a hiss of pain.

"You should go see a doctor and get that bandaged properly. Would you like me to call Tony Stark?" Karen asked.

"No, I'm good. Don't call Tony." I hissed as I ripped the knife out and started to bandage it. Thankfully it was only a small pocket knife. Hopefully, my healing factor would be able to patch it up.

(Dude, if your senses were dulled that much, wouldn't your healing factor become a lot slower)

Shut. Up. Anyway, I was about to take a nap when my stomach growled.

"May I remind you that you haven't eaten in the last 48 hours."

"I know. It's not like I can get any food."
I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"I strongly recommend that you let me call Mr. Stark-"

"No. Don't Karen I'm fine."

"This is the third knife wound from in the past two weeks. You must let me call Mr. Stark."

"Karen, no. That's final." With that, I snuggled up in my blankets that best I could to protect myself from the chilly weather.

Did I mention that it was winter?

Yay. Note the sarcasm. The season full of starvation and frozen everything.

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to find a small blanket of snow around me. Absolutely fantastic.

I put on my mask since I wear the rest of my suit under my clothes, and went out on a small morning patrol.

Everything seems fine until I find somethi- someone that makes me stop.

Happy.

Idk what to say so... Bye.
-Percabeth4eva