No Home, Sweet Home

OMG I'm so sorry guys. I would not stop being a couch potato and a lazy-BEEP and also I'm a giant procrastinator and homework is killing me! Also found out yesterday it's my time of the month which explains the PMSing the week before. Now that all the male readers are gone, please enjoy:).

I was smiling under my suit, but Tony couldn't see it. After he left the room I changed into a pair of pajamas that Tony gave me and went to sleep.

The next morning wasn't that bad. Everything went along smoothly until the car ride back home.

"So kid, where do u want us to drop you off?" Tony asked.

  "You don't have to-" I started saying.

  "Spidey," Tony interrupted, "I'm not going to ask you to show me where you live. Just let us drive you somewhere near it and you can walk the rest of the way back. OK?"

"You really don't-" I tried.

"Please" Tony whined. The tiniest bit of the little toddler side of him showing.

I sighed dejectedly and nodded my head.

"Perfect, Let's go"

I decided to have them take me near my old neighborhood. You know, the one where Au- Aunt May died.

They dropped me off and I prepared to go, but as I started walking away Tony said, "Yo Spidey, you're forgetting something."

"What?" I asked. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Look in the trunk"

I opened the trunk and found the case for the suit that Tony made. I gasped, "Is-is thi-this for me?"

"Well I'm never going to wear it, so why not?"

"Thank you Mr. Stark- I mean Tony"

And with that, I walked away.

Once out of sight I took off my mask and went around to find a suitable place to sleep. I found this place near a dumpster where I put down my feeble bag. The sun had almost set and I new this was the best I was going to get. I laid down and got as comfortable as possible. I went to sleep not knowing the terrible things coming up soon in my future.

(What? Was this what was happening when- mmmph.)

Be quiet Tony! This is a cliffhanger. Don't spoil it for the readers.

(*blows raspberry*)

Done! Again sorry for the long wait, and the disappointing chapter. I'll try to update tomorrow. Thanks for 13 views. Bye.
-Percabeth4eva