Chapter 3

I could tell that Zane was starting to freak out a little so I walk up to him and sit next to him while Garroth was on his knees in front of home starting at Zane's arms and legs.
Once I sat next to Zane I felt him relax a little, but Garroth did tense up a little.
"Look Garroth, I have been alone for a while and no one had come to look for me... except for Travis."  Zane says looking up at me.
"ZANE HES JUST TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS!" Garroth says in total rage. He grabs me and pulls me out of the house.
"CALL ME!" I yell at Zane while I was being dragged out of his house and back to Garroths and mine.
Garroth throws me onto the couch.
"YOU GO OUT FOR A WALK DOESNT  COME BACK HOME, DOESNT TEXT ME AND I FIGURE OUT YOU STAYED THE NIGHT AT MY BABY BROTHERS." Garroth starts yelling.
"I have to go back and see Zane, Garroth!" I yell scared.
I can't leave him alone for to long in case he hurts himself again.
"And why is that Travis?!" I was about to open my mouth to answer when I was interrupted. "You just want to get in my baby brothers pants, don't you! You Casanova!" Garroth yells again.
Is that really how everyone sees me? I'm just trying to help him. I mean yeah, I do like him a lot but I'm concerned and no one should be left alone.
"I'm going downstairs..." I say getting up and going down.
"Yeah! And don't ever think about going near Zane." He yells.
Does he not care that Zane was hurting himself... I see what Zane means when he says no one cares, not even his brother cares about him.
Once downstairs I hear Garroth go upstairs, probably to his room. I sneak back upstairs and out the front door. Once out I start running, running faster and faster until I'm at his front door. I knock.... nothing... I try the door knob locked....
that's it!
I kicked the door down to see Zane curled up in a ball on the couch sleeping.
Wait... did he not wake up to the door breaking...
I walk over slowly, and poke his shoulder.
"Hey Zane.... you Okay?" I whisper.
"Yeah" he says really quietly while sitting up rubbing his eyes. I sit back down next to him.
"How was Garroth?" He asks me still quiet.
"Oh he was... um fine?" I say.
"He yelled at you a lot didn't he?" He says.
"Yeah, I've never seen him that mad before." I say thinking back to him yelling.
"He gets like that... a lot." He says the last part quietly, almost a whisper.
"What?" I asked confused. "But Garroth is always so quiet." I say again.
"Maybe around you guys..." Zane says he looks down at his hands and starts fidgeting.
"Wait... he doesn't yell at you like that... does he?" I say after a minute of thinking. Zane starts shaking a little. "He does... doesn't he." Zane just nods. I hug him.
"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone! idiot idiot idiot..." Zane starts whispering to himself.
"I'm glad you told me, now we have another thing in common, kind of." Zane looks up at me, waiting for me to explain. "My dad.." I say getting more comfy on the couch with Zane. We are now sitting both looking out the window(the end of the couch) with his head resting on my chest and my arms and legs wrapped around him.
"Oh, Travis I'm sorry, you didn't have to tell me." Zane says looking up at me.
"We both told each other something we have never told anyone else." I say kissing his forehead. My cheeks get so warm, and I can see Zane's light up.
He cuddles more into my chest.
We both fall asleep.
~TimeSkip to mourning~
I open my eyes to see Zane and I in the same position but his head was turned and he was watching Steven Universe.
"Mourning" I say. He looks over at me.
" Good Mourning" he says back with a smile. I love his smile, it makes me feel so happy!
All of the sudden I have an idea.
"Hey Zane?" I ask excited.
"Yeah"
"Do you want to go for a walk to the park?" I ask.
"Sure...But what is people see me like... this." He says holding yup his arms which he had bandaged, probably while I was asleep.
"It will be fine, I'll be there. And after that we can get cupcakes." I say kissing his forehead.
"Fine, come upstairs for a minute." He says getting up, I get up too and follow.
We get in his room and he starts going through his dresser. He throws me a t-shirt and a some jeans.
"Thanks." I say taking of my shirt. Zane turns around and his cheeks turn red like a fire hydrant
"TRAVIS!" He yells at me.
" what?"
"NOT HERE, IN THE BATHROOM!" He says not looking away from me.
"You sure? Cause you seem to be enjoying the view" I say with a smirk while walking closer to him. He looks away embarrassed. I grab his waist and kiss him forehead.
"Okay, I'll just be a minute." Say walking out of his room into the bathroom. I pull on his shirt then change my pants. I walk back out and walk into his room without knocking he didn't hear.
He had already changed his pants but he didn't have a shirt on and his hair was tucked before his hair. He was still digging through his dresser so I could only see he back. He turns around still looking down at his shirt and pulls it over his head.
I never knew Zane had such a hot body...
I was drooling. He opens his eyes and sees me.
His eye..... it's green, like mine...
He blushes and quickly hides his eye. I walk up to him grab his hand (blush a little... a lot.) and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and so does here.
"Travis what are you doing?" I look over at him and move the hair from his eye. He automatically closes it.
"Please..." I say quietly. He opens it and I look back at the mirror.
"I know it's ugly-" I cut him off.
"Look our eyes are practically the same colour!" I say like a five year old that is overly excited. He looks at my eyes then back at his. And smiles.
"They are..."
"Why do you hide your eye?" I ask looking aver at him.
"I don't want people to make fun of me, I mean it's not normal to have two different colour eyes." He says looking at me.
"You right it's not." He frowns a little. "That's why I love it so much!" I say picking him up and spinning around with him. He starts laughing and I do too. I put him down.
"Ready to go to the park?" He asks.
"Yeah" I reply.

I kinda feel bad for masking Garroth mean, BUT ITS FOR THE BOOK AND I WANTED TO... cause I know he's hiding something.
Anyway. I will see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye!