Chapter 4

Zane didn't even grab his mask.
We start walking to the park, I wrap my arm around Zane's shoulder just for extra support. I saw Aphmau through her window, she looked confused then I saw her take out her phone.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I take it out with my free hand.
1 New Message from Aphmau.
"Why are you hanging out with Zane??"
Does she not care that he hasn't been seen or heard from in a week?
"Why not?" I text back.
"Idk, it's just no one really hangs out with him..." She reply's.
My heart drops.
R-really Aphmau... I thought you are his best friend...
I just put my phone away and give her a nasty look through the window.
Once we got to the park we decided to get some cupcakes from one of the stands.
"What flavour you want?" I asked.
"Ummm red velvet ." He said with a smile.
"Okay, I'll go order you stay here." I said walking away.
"Travis here's some money!" Zane shouted while pulling his wallet out of his pocket.
"No no, I'm paying" I said with a toothy grin.
Aww, I love that guy.
I ordered the cupcakes and turned around to see Zane standing awkwardly under a tree and someone to close to him.
Who is that and why are they so close to my Zane??
I start to speed walk over.
"Hey Zane!" I yell. The person near Zane turns around.... Gene.
What? Why him!! He hurt Zane in high school!
"Gene what are you doing to Zane?" I asked as my blood start to boil.
"Oh are you two like a thing??" Gene asks looking at Zane then to me.
"What hahah no." I say as my face heats up and I start to blush like crazy. I look over Genes shoulder to see Zane blushing as well.
"So he's free then" he says smirking and looking back at Zane stepping towards him.
"N-NO!" I yell without even thinking.
Why did I yell that?!
Gene slowly turns to me. And smiles... but not a nice smile. A evil smile....
He turns back to Zane grabs Zane's arms pines him against the tree and starts kissing Zane. I could see Zane struggling, and I rage. I drip the cupcakes and run over to them ripping Gene off of Zane and punching him in his face.
Gene falls but instantly gets back up and throws a punch at me. I dodge it punching him again in the gut. Gene tackles me to the ground and starts punching me left and right on my face. I could feel my vision going blurry...

Zane's POV (bet you weren't expecting that!)
I wanted to help Travis but he looked like he was about to win, when Gene tackled him and started punching him the face over and over. I couldn't help it...
I ran over and flung Gene off of him and he flew a few feet away.
I wasn't done yet, I go over and start kicking him in his gut and once or twice right in his face.
Once I was done, Gene was still conscious, so I leaned down next to him and whisper in his ear.
" never touch him again... and if you do... you will never breath again..."
I get up and turn to see Travis trying to sit up, his nose was bleeding bad, he had a huge cut on his forehead and I could already tell he was going to get a black eye.
"Z-Zane?"

Travis POV
Gene was beating the crap out of me, until he was ripped off of me. It is hard to tell what is happen wing but I could sort of see Zane kicking Gene... hard.
He bends down and whispers something in Genes ear then gets up and looks at me.
"Z-Zane" I say with much difficulty at speaking. Zane rushed over.
"Shhh shh shh. Don't talk, you put up a good fight... he beat your ass but you put up a good fight." He says helping me up. I put my arm over his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist to give me support and to help me to walk.
"So you want to go to my place, or do you want me to drop you off at yours?" I just look and him and point weakly at him.
"My house it is"
We are walking in silence then...
CRAP! I forgot to get him a cupcake!
"I'm sorry" I say looking down at where I am stepping.
"For what?" Zane says quietly.
"I didn't get you a cupcake..." I say looking over at him. Zane just chuckles.
" while you are resting on the couch I'll make cupcakes and then we can eat some together. How about that." Zane says as we turn into his driveway. I nod and smile.
"Now you go lay on the couch and I will be back in in half an hour with cupcakes." Zane says as he help me lay on the couch.
"I'm not that badly hurt, I can help you."
"No I want you to get your rest. Okay." Zane says.
"Okay fine" I say pouting like a five year old.
"Thank you." He says leaning down and kissing my cheek. I feel like my heart is going to explode!
I look up and Zane is blushing, then walk over to the kitchen.
~TimeSkip (about 35 mins)~
I am struggling to keep my eyes open, when I hear Zane walk over to me. I sit up and see a tray of cupcakes, he sits beside me and hands me a green one.
"Here." He says smiling.
"Thanks" I bit into is and it is the best cupcake I have ever had. "MMM ZANE THIS CUPCAKE IS SO GOOOOOD" I say mouth full. He laughs and lays down so that his feet are near me and his head is on the other side of the couch. He turns on the tv and Steven Universe is on. I could tell he got excited because his eyes got wide and his smile grew.
"Your so adorable!" I yell. Zane blushes.
"w-what no d-don't say t-that." Zane say hiding his face.
"Zane, I'm only telling you the truth" I say with a smirk.
"T-Travis" Zane says. Now he is really blushing. I start to crawl across the couch, over to him.

I'm tireddddddd