Chapter 12

I'm going to be gone until this Friday! I'm sorry.  I'll upload if I have the chance but there won't be wifi.

Sometime on our way back I feel Zane's hand brush against mine.
I look over at him and he is smirking.
He does it again and again. The fourth time he does it I grab his hand and intertwine our finger. We both are red as a tomato. We stay like this until we get back to house.
"Bear I need to get my keys" I let go of his hand quickly.
"S-sorry" I stutter
"It's fine" he smiles back at me.

For lunch we both make ourselves some sandwiches. We eat at the island in his kitchen instead of his tv for the first time. I really liked being able to talk to him as we ate. It felt more natural.
Once finished I wash up the dishes even though Zane refused to let me ( I won that conversation)
"What do you want to do?" He asks
"Anything you want." I respond wiping my hands on the towel.
He thinks for a minute before his eyes light up.
"Gravity Falls marathon?"
"Umm is that even a question? Of course!" We both get up and through ourselves onto the couch. All the blankets are still there from the other night. I lay one over both of us as he finds the show.

"Found it" Zane says proudly leaning back against my arm that was laying on the couch which is now around his shoulders.
He brings his knees up to his chest and leans more into me.
It just feels so right

A few hours later we are both in the same position but with pizza. I finish my pizza and I wrap my arms tightly around Zane and bring him closer to me.
"Thank you" Zane mumbles.
"For what Zaney?" I ask confused, he looks up at me.
"For being the only one who cares. You know." He pauses to take a deep breath. He looks out the window. " the day you came and found me..." his voice starts shaking. I pull him closer comforting him by playing with his hair.
"I was going to end my life." I stop playing with his hair to let what he just said sink in.
I feel tears forming in my eyes. I gently grab Zane's face with my hands to make him look at me.
"I'm so happy you didn't Zaney." I move the hair from his eye and we stare into each others eyes.
If I waited another day I could have lost my Zaney... he would have taken his own life
We both start to lean in, our faces are centimetres apart. My eyes dart from his eyes to his lips to back up to his eyes.

I close the gap between us, our lips touching. His lips are smooth and they fit perfectly with mine. The kiss wasn't long, it was short and... just... perfect.
We separate and stare into each others eyes again. We start to lean in...
*ding dong*
We both groan. Zane stands and walks to the door mumbling about how he doesn't have any friends and that of course this would happen.
"Bear- I mean Travis!" Zane yells he walks past me and his whole face is red.
Haha cute
"Hey Travis or should I call you Bear?" Dante is leaning against the door frame.
"Don't call me that"
"So uh how's everything going with Zane?" He smirks and winks. My face feels like it sets on fire.
"So good?" Dante looks behind me. I turn around quickly hoping Zane's not standing right there. Thankfully he's not.
" you kinda interrupted something..." I say quietly.
"Shit sorry man, ill leave you to it then. Go get him" he winks again and I think  my face gets even more red.
"Bye!" I yulp and slam the door.

"Zaney where did you go?!" I yell not seeing him sitting on the couch.
"Upstairs" he yells back down. I sprint up the stairs, open his door and am met with Zane in only boxers.
"Travis!" He grabs a shirt and holds it over his chest. "I'm changing!"
"I can tell" I look him up and down.
"STOP LOOKING!" He yells
"Fine fine fine fine fine" I turn around chuckling. "Are you done?" I question turning around he's still only in boxers.
"No I'm not you literally turned around for not even three seconds." He laughs
"Sorry sorry sorry" I turn around and take off my shirt and pants only leaving me in boxers. I jump into Zane's bed, he crawls in beside me with a tank top and pj pants.
"You looked really good Zane" I wrap my arms around him.
"Shut up bear." He turns to face me and snuggles up against me.
"Goodnight Bear" Zane says looking up and pecking my lips.
"Night Zaney" I kiss the top of his head as we both fall asleep.

HELLO okay so I'm going camping so I won't be able to upload!!
Btw just realized that this book almost had 1k views like wow that's amazing!