Chapter Five

Most of the wedding, thankfully, was a blur to Anna. She was standing on stage next to the Director, staring out at the sea of guests who Anna knew to be imperial officers judging by the accompanying dark gray uniforms that came with them. Someone on the stage with Anna and the Director said something about them being married, the audience applauded, and that was it. It was simple, and Anna was glad about that. She absolutely did not need, and most certainly did not want, a long drawn out reminder about what she was getting herself into. Unfortunately for her however, there was still another large event scheduled after the wedding that she would have to attend.
  Another party.
Anna Ruby Richmond did not mind going to parties. Being raised her whole life on Coruscant, she was very much accustomed to it. What Anna did mind however, was with whom she would be attending this particular party with.
  "Am I really that awful to be with?" He asked Anna as the pair stepped into the transport. Once the door had closed and they had started moving, both Anna and the Director remained standing for a few more seconds then both sat down on opposite sides of the vehicle facing each other. The Director wore his famous trademark smirk and Anna had to role her eyes. She had already decided that she wasn't going to talk to him unless it was absolutely necessary. Maybe only under the threat that she would be thrown into a pit of rathtars.
  She would choose the rathtars.
"You could at least pretend like you are enjoying yourself." Director Krennic said from across the aisle. His back was to the wall and he had one leg propped up on the other. He no longer wore a smirk, but instead his cold gaze was fixed on Anna. Good, she thought to herself. It's easier to hate him this way. It wasn't as if it was hard for Anna to hate him, after all he had ruined her life, but it definitely made her hate him more when he was acting like this.

  After about ten minutes their transport had arrived and docked at the place of the event, at some large hall of sorts. The Director Krennic stood up first, and Anna hoped that he would walk out first, so that she could just follow in behind him and not actually have to walk in with him. That however was wishful thinking as when she stood up, the Director held out his hand to Anna. When she made no move to accept his gesture, the Director made a noise that was somewhere in between a sigh and a growl and grabbed Anna by the arm roughy and linked his arm with hers.
  If looks could kill, judging by the one that Anna was giving Director Krennic at that moment, the Director would have been dead, buried, and decayed by now.
"At least you could pretend like you are having a good time when we walk inside." The Director said to Anna. She just gave him a don't tell me what to do look. The door of the transport opened. "Then think of something that would make you happy and let's go!" The Director said coldly as the two started their decent down the stairs and out of the transport.
Me giving you a swift kick in a soft spot between your legs would make me very happy, Anna thought as the pair stepped off the last stair and onto the landing platform. I can't believe it, Anna thought to herself as they started to walk down the long ramp to the entrance to the hall. His advice actually worked! With that Anna plastered one of the biggest smiles on her face and proceeded to walk happily with Director Krennic into the building.

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to finally work on this again! I just found the inspiration again today and decided to run with it! I did try to work on this again earlier, but what I came up with never sounded right to me so I decided to just deleted it and wait until I could make it better. Thanks to everyone who is still reading this! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, and what I have planned for the next chapter too!