Five Kisses

1. The sleepy kiss
Erlana heard you shuffle into the kitchen, hair down, and rubbing your eyes. You didn't have your glasses on so you are squinting. Erlana places the mug before you and sat next to you.

You looked at her and pulled her face close before placing a soft kiss on her lips. Erlana smiled.

"I'm so sleepy."

Erlana chuckled.

"I told you to stop working."

"I needed to get the report in."

"I know."

You sipped the tea before pulling Erlana back to you. You planted a kiss on her lips. It was slow but a gentle yet, honest kiss.

Erlana felt her heart flutter with this kiss.

"I'm going back to bed," you murmured before kissing her again and heading upstairs.

Erlana needs to start kissing you more when you're sleepy.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
2. The Instigating Kiss
Erlana felt you tease her tongue and she relented, allowing you to suck on her tongue before you pulled back. A single strand of saliva connected you two.

Erlana saw your eyes dilate before you kissed her again, holding her face. She moaned into the kiss as you two battle for dominance in the kiss.

You pulled back.

"You have practice."

Erlana whined.

"Oh fuck it—call out."

Erlana grinned as you dragged her upstairs.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
3. The Good Luck Kiss
You sat court side and was looking at your phone. Your hair shined in the light and you wore a black dress that hugged your curves and stopped mid thigh.

Erlana walked over and handed you her sweater. You smiled as you put it on.

She kissed you softly, smiling as she nuzzled your nose.

"I'm happy you could make it."

"I told them I wasn't missing this game."

Erlana smiled as you pulled her close for another kiss. Erlana moaned softly as she kissed you.

The gentle yet passionate kiss was enough to motivate Erlana.

"Good luck baby. If you win...you'll get more kisses all over."

Erlana licked her lips before going on court.

They won that night.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
4. The Miss you kiss
Erlana heard the door unlock and rushed downstairs, Pluto, the pit you two adopted, following after her.

You put your bag down before seeing Erlana. You smiled as you took your shoes off and walked over.

Erlana picked you up, pressing you to the wall and kissed you. She felt you hold her face as you two kissed. It was urgent, passionate, and gentle.

Erlana's slightly chapped lips felt perfect against your own and you kissed her, tasting chocolate and almonds.

"Missed me?"

"I always miss you," Erlana said as she kissed you again.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
5. The Nasty Kiss
Erlana moaned as you ate her out. Your tongue was deep in her, licking her walls as you rubbed her clit. You pulled back before blowing on her clit and go back to tonguing her down.

Erlana always tells you that your head is the best she ever had and you would just smirk before reminding her that it is always is.

You held her thighs as you kissed her again, moaning into it making her gasp.

"Fuck!"

"Close?"

Erlana nodded and you rubbed her clit more as you continue to tongue her down. She came with a strangled scream.

You sat up and straddled her lap. Erlana looked at you and you kissed her, holding her face.

Erlana tasted herself and because wet again. You held her face and moaned into the kiss as she fingered you.

You two didn't break apart as Erlana finger fucked you. You came with a strangled moan before rolling over. Erlana licked her fingers clean before kissing you again.

You smiled.

"You make me so happy," you said softly.

Erlana smiled as you two cuddled together, falling asleep in each other's arms.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Sorry it's so short but yeah I liked the idea of it. Feel free to request one shots!