Going back to village

I woke up again and my godparents were packing.  I bit my lip getting up because of the pain, but pain was something i was use to so i was silent.  My godfather asked if i was ok and i said yes even if i hurt i was being stab repeatly . He saw my face in a wince but said nothing and this i was glad for. I then spoke up and asked what i could call them both and then added that i would not call my godfather pervy sage when my mask was down. 

My godmother Tusanda looked at me and smiled and said you could call me auntie if you want little one. 

I smiled at the little one comment knowing they used in affection and that was new to me. 

Godfather I asked to shake him out of his shock. 

He then yelled call me unc or uncle

I held my ears and whimpered and whispered sorry sorry im a freak and monster do nt hit me please. 

They both hugged me , and calmed me down and once out of my painc attact i knew i would have to explain. 

I looked up and said i have to explian now dont i.

They nodded and i said well the village verbal and physical abuse me and when i not in my mask form i can help but fell really said at loud  vioces im sorry.

You have nothing to be scared of my godfather now uncle said. 

OK, i said.

Auntie i called out and she responed yes little one.  

Do you think i could keep my mask off even in the village and maybe some wil accept me for who i , i said. '

Im sure thoose close to you will, and dose anybody know about your mask auties askes. 

I responed that sasuke dose because his family use to take care of me when we was little. 

Well that one person you dont have to care about not accepting you she told me. 

Auntie i dont think he likes me anymore i mean he distance from and kinda mean since his family died by his brother and he dosent seem notice i have the effects to. 

Its just how boys are namoi, im sorry baby.

I love you auntie. Can we start training or no.

Wait till we get to the villlage ok. 

Ok i said. 

Then uncle came up to us and said everything was packed and we could start home and that made me sad and happy but then reminded myself what auntie said.

OK  lets get going. 

We started to walk to the village and i knew it was going to be a long trip.