Chapter 2 - Disgrace

Chapter 2

  Narrator's POV

        It was early in the morning and Juliana had already woken up from a terrible nightmare. She gets dressed (picture above) and heads down for breakfast, hoping to see her father.

       She scurried down the stairs with a huge grin plastered on her face once she saw Draco and ran up to his arms.

"Daddy," she squealed.

Draco said, "Hello little princess. How'd you sleep?"

"Good," she lied. The idea of Lucius yelling at her still petrified her.

      They all at breakfast together and Juliana sat directly opposite of Lucius and beside Scorpius. Lucius finally started a conversation, breaking the silence. "So Scorpius, what are you planning to become in the future?" Scorpius said, "I don't know, maybe an Auror," "Ah, I see, I'm sure we'll have Professor Richard to teach you at a young age. That's way, you can be the best aurorer in the wizarding world" Lucius smiled.

"From the one and only Professor Richard?" Scorpius screamed, not being able to withstand his excitement.

Scorpius added, "Julie is good too! She is very ambitious and smart — she'd make a great Slytherin,"

       Lucius turned his head to Juliana and looked at her in disgust. "She's nothing but a shame to the Malfoy name," Draco wanted to say something but he knew it could end up in a barbarous duel and was afraid if he would throw his anger on Juliana. Therefore, he just remained silent. She finished her disdainful breakfast and ran upstairs to the library, hiding from everyone.

   *30 minutes later*

      Draco knocks and comes in the library, to find her daughter reading books about Hogwarts. He approaches her and sits beside her. He said "Hey Julie, I missed you," Julianna sat on her father's lap and hugged him, with her hands coiled around his neck tightly. They sat in the same position and talked and talked for what seemed like hours.

        Alas, Julianna fell asleep and Draco carried her back to her bed. He kissed her forehead, put a blanket over her and closed the door.

An atrocious dream appeared. Juliana saw flashes of green light and she's able to see visions, strange ones. She tries to walk but suddenly collapses, seeing her grandpapa's face

"Grandpapa ?" she said and in the nick of a time, everything goes pitch black; the ebony vision takes over.