Demonfire Drabbles

Drabbles of my current OTP, Demonfire (or DaMar'i) Drabbles are another name for One-shots, by the way. I would just like to let you all know that not all of these are canonical to each other!

* DISCLAIMER *

Over the years as the Batfam lore has been adapted, there's been a lot of controversy over the ship of Demonfire and whether or not it is considered incest, or even pseudo-incest. I understand with the current Batfam lore Post-New 52 (that all the Robins/Batkids were adopted by Bruce) it comes across as such and I understand the discomfort. But I'd like to make something very clear. When I joined the DC fandom, the main continuity stated that Tim Drake was the only Robin to be legally adopted by Bruce Wayne and Damian Wayne was his only blood child. And that Dick Grayson and Jason Todd remained Wards, meaning the State was in control of their affairs and once they turned 18, they were free to leave Bruce. Dick did so and joined the Titans. I believe Dick's true Found Family was with the Titans. Then, when I discovered Mar'i Grayson and the Kingdom Come series, I fell absolutely in love with her character. And also with the relationship she had with Ibn al Xu'ffasch, the very first version of Damian Wayne. Their ship was popularized on Tumblr and because of the distanced relationship Dick had with Bruce in that series and their relationship in the main continuity being only mentor-mentee, no one had a problem with Damian and Mar'i together. But because of the changes made to Batman's main continuity after the New 52 and onwards, I understand the concerns of possible incest. I want my readers to know I would never intentionally ship incest. The term Batfamily didn't used to be as literal as it is currently; because mentors and friends could be like family without having to be well, literal family. All my fanfics including Damian, Mar'i, and the Batfam have always been set in their own universe, a sort of blend between The New Teen Titans (1980-1984), and bits of the Kingdom Come verse and my own imaginings, and I stick to the original lore of Dick and Jason remaining Wards.