Andrew Lincoln x Reader SMUT

Requested by prizm_ackles

You were waiting for this moment. YOU were going to meet the one and only Andrew Lincoln today. You flew to Atlanta from your hometown just to see him. You woke up in your hotel room and got ready for the best day of your life. You dressed in your favorite crop top and ripped jeans, making sure you looked somewhat decent for you celebrity crush.

You smiled to yourself and exhaled, grabbing your VIP pass that was sitting on the table

You smiled to yourself and exhaled, grabbing your VIP pass that was sitting on the table. "OK (y/n)! You've got this, you CAN do this!" You fixed your hair and went down to the lobby to have some breakfast. Hotel breakfast isn't the best at times, but right now, you didn' care if it taste good or not! When you finished eating you walked outside to your car and got in. You drove to Walker Stalker, butterflies in your belly the whole time. When you finally arrived, you had to wait in line to get your wristband. You looked around at all the cosplayers and giggled to yourself. You finally got your wristband and entered the convention. You walked around and found Andy's booth. The butterflies got bigger. He is RIGHT THERE!! A few more steps and you're gonna be in his arms! Luckily, you were one of the first people there so you didn't have to wait in line. The fans in front of you went back and had their photo op with him and then... It was your turn. You stumbled over to him, blush rising in your cheeks as he spoke, "Hello sweetheart, what's your name?" He asked as you walked back to have you picture with him. "(Y/n).." You stuttered and blushed more. His deep chuckles rose from his chest and his English accent mar you fall in love even more. "That's a lovely name, (y/n) and so are you." You smiled and he posed with you. He dipped you and got unrealistically close to your lips, centimeters from being able to kiss you. His eyes locked with yours as a small playful smirk formed on his lips. He pulled you back up and walked back to the booth. He opened his sharpie and signed it, telling you to turn away as he signed something else. You turned back around as he allowed you to take a selfie, his stubble rubbing against your neck, making you giggle. You said your goodbyes and hugged him one last time before walking away and going to buy merch to remember this day.

~~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~~

You went back to your hotel room after you left Walker Stalker, your heart was full. You looked at the picture of you and Andy and held it close to your chest as you began to squeal in happiness. You noticed writing on the back and your heart stopped, the butterflies coming back when you read the second note, "Here's my number sweetheart, text me whenever you'd like.. I'd love to see you again ❤️" you grabbed your phone and punched in his number, sending him a text. "Hey Andy.. It's (y/n). We met earlier today." He responded almost instantly and asked where you were staying, you told him and to your surprise.. He was staying in the same hotel only a few rooms away from yours. You told him your room number and heard a knock in less than 5 minutes later. You opened the door and was greeted by Andy. You stumbled back a bit and was taken away when instead of a friendly "hello" he greeted you by smashing his lips onto yours. He pushed you into your room, closing and locking the door behind him as he pushed you over to your bed. You fell onto your back and moaned softly as his tongue made it's way into your mouth. Your arms made their way to the hems of his shirt and started to lift it off of his well built body. He smirked as he watched the deep blush rise on your face when you examined his bare torso. He then did the same to you, leaving you in you black lace bra. He left kisses and marks all over your torso and you moaned with every kiss. His hands slid down to your hips and he undid you jeans sliding them off of you, along with your net leggings and smirks at the view. You notice the bulge now forming in his pants, so you decided to reach your hand down and palm him. He groaned in pleasure and pain as you unbuttoned his pants and pushed them off, leaving you both in your undergarments. He placed a deep kiss on your lips as he unhooked your bra and tossed it to the floor with the rest of the clothes. He then slid your panties off along with his boxers and admired you. You bit your lip, feeling his completely hard erection against your thigh. "Andy.. This is m-my first time.." You trailed off innocently. Andy smiled. "I'll be gentle, love." You nodded as he gently pressed the tip against your entrance and entered you slowly. You bit your lip in pain at his size and the new feeling but adjusted quickly. He began to thrust at a slow and steady pace, your arms wrapped around him, hands on his shoulder blades. His face was buried in your neck, sucking on your sweet spot as he got slightly faster in pace. You moaned out his name in pleasure and all he did was kiss you. His tongue dominated you and you enjoyed it. Your moans increased in pitch as you felt the knot form in your stomach, indicating you were close to your orgasm. You and Andy were sweaty tangled messes on the bed, you hands lost in his curls and your mind wasn't even on earth. His thrusts became harder and faster as he knew you were close, "it's ok, darling. Let it go." He whispered in your ear as you couldn't hold back anymore, your juices covering his dick and your walls clamped down around him. He moaned in satisfaction as his thrusts became sloppy and hard as you felt his warm liquid shoot into you. He kissed you again, and rolled off of you, pulling you into his side after throwing the blankets over both of you. "I never want to leave you, (y/n)..." You smiled and laid your head on his chest, saying tiredly, "Me neither, Andrew Lincoln.." A smile formed on his lips and the final words you heard before falling asleep in his arms...
"I love you."