Daryl x Skye

Warning: •Self harm
•trigger warning
•extreme fluff
********

Skye wasn't the one to talk much. She was quiet and very independent. She had been with the people of Alexandria for a year now and still hasn't told anyone ESPECIALLY her best friend Daryl Dixon about her depression and self harm, because he knew he would freak out. She stood above her bathroom sink, watching the blood drip from her arm and her blade. She cried. After recently losing her brother to Negan her life hasn't been the same. She cried and dragged it across her wrist again, hearing someone knock on the door. She got quiet and sniffed, trying to act normal and said softly, "who is it?" The voice that replied put her in a panic. Daryl. "It's me.. Your best friend." She quickly turned on the sink and pressed a towel her wrists to somewhat stop the bleeding and pulled her sleeves down. She slowly opened the door and sniffed, looking into Daryl's petrified eyes. "Are you ok, Skye?" He asked softly. She nodded and wiped her eyes from any sign that she was crying. Daryl looked at her in disbelief, "You sure??" His voice became slightly stern. She sighed and replied. "Yes, Daryl. I'm fine. Just coping with Nathan's death.." He brought her into a strong hug and comfort washed over her. He sat down on her bed with her, not letting her go. Skye watched Daryl stand up. "Ima take a piss." She nodded and relaxed. Daryl walked out of the bathroom with anger in his eyes and Skye's eyes widened. "Daryl..? What's wrong..?" He grabbed her wrists and pulled up her sleeves. She gasped in surprise when he scanned her wrists, tears forming in his eyes. "Why...? Skye.. Why are you doing this to yourself..?" She gulped and started to cry. "Daryl, I'm sorry... I didn't want you to find out.." Her took her face in his hands and locked eyes with her. "Skye... You can tell me ANYTHING.. I needed to know this. I can help you through this." She blushed when his slightly chapped lips pressed against hers. She didn't know Daryl had these feelings for her and se loved it, knowing her best friend liked her the way she liked him. He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. A small rare smile formed on his lips, "I'm always here for you when you need me, Skye.. Don't be afraid to run and cry to me." Skye nodded and pecked his lips again. He kissed back and cuddles her, wrapping his arms around her as she curled up into his chest. His lips pressed against the top of her head as he comforted her. "I love you, Skye.. I always have. I always will.." Skye smiled and tilted her head, nuzzling him. "I love you too, Daryl.." He smiled and rubbed her back as she closed her eyes. Skye knew Daryl would protect her. Now that he knows she feels better knowing someone cares about her life. Her best friend is going to be by her side until they both fall together.
  As Dixons