:: FLUFF :: ChanHan - Nightmare

This is an Alternate Universe of 'Baby Jeonghannie hyung having a nightmare'.

"C-cheol . . . Cheol-ah . . . Wake up!" The blond shook the man's body.

"Ngh- what is it han?" The man resistly woke up.

"I-I had a nightmare- I kept hearing voice-" the blond said, shaking.

"Then?"

"C-cuddle me!" The blond demanded but the man just answered with a shrug. "Go ask someone else-"

"Fine! I-if you dont want to- I'll just . . . Just . . . I'll just ask my baby!" He said in spoil.

"Go ahead~ he'll probably just ditch you." The man chuckled as he got back to sleep.

The blond then ventured to his baby's room. As he entered the room, he found a light from one of the bed. It was shua, so he decided to go to him first.

"S-shua-ya-"

"Ng?" The boy didnt take his eyes off his phone.

"Ne jisoo- joshuji- baby soo-" the blond nagged but he didnt get any attention from the boy.

The blond then gave up and decided to go to his baby —thou he knew he might got rejected—.

"Ng- chan-ah-" the blond poked the baby.

"Ughh- dahell hyung? It's 1 a.m.-" the baby rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

"I-I had a nightmare-"

"And what do i have to do with it?"

"C-cuddle me!"

"Really? Ask seungcheol hyung or jisoo hyung." The baby said as he was getting back to sleep.

"W-wait! Uhn- seungcheok rejected me and jisoo . . . He's too busy with his phone."

"Not my problem." The baby replied coldly.

The blond frozed with teary eyes, staring at the baby's back.

"Baby-" "Fine, fine, come here."

The blond lit up and instantly hoppes onto the bed.

But then he paused again.

"What is it?" The baby asked.

"Can i sleep in the inner side?"

The baby even wonder who was the real baby. He said yes anyway and let the blond slept in the inner side of the bed.

After the blond got in place, the baby turned to the other way making the blond faced his back.

"N-no cuddle?"

"Really hyung?" The baby raised a brow.

"O-okay- uhm . . . Can i at least hug you?"

"No."

The blond nodded.

But moments later, the baby could feel that the blond was snuggling onto his back.

He could feel the blond's hair tingling his neck.

The baby then sighed. He turned around to the blond, "Lift your head a bit hyung."

The blond just followed the baby's words, he lifted his head for the baby to put his arm for the blond use as a pillow.

"Now sleep will you." The baby said as he cuddled the blond.

The blond nodded in smile as he snuggled more to his baby.

The End.

The next morning . . .

"Wh-what-" the man's jaw dropped a feet as he saw the blond cuddling peacefully with the baby.

"See? Told you hyung. Chan actually likes baby jeonghannie hyung's affection." The horse stated.

"Wait- WHO TOLD U TO CALL HIM BABY?!"

"What? Everyone calls him that. Besides, he doesnt mine it."

"AKSHIEBFKDRBKRNFFON".

'Just wait Lee Jung Chan, wait for my revenge!'