『 1 』

3rd POV

3 months later, August 1951

Harry walked into the living room, glancing over at his wife sitting at the kitchen table reading magazine.

She always had a subscription to them so he figured it was Vogue.

Darlene glanced over at him with a small smile on her face. "Good Morning." She greeted. He smiled and strode over to his wife. He planted a small kiss on her head. "Good Morning, Darlene. Did you say your morning prayers?" He immediately jumped to asking.

She nodded innocently and finished up reading the page she was on. She flipped to the next page, seeing a pin-up model and nine tips to maintain a pin-up models body.

Harry began to read the page with her. "Nonsense. Why are you reading this?" He grew tense as his brows furrowed on cue.

Darlene gasped and looked up at him over her shoulder. "She's beautiful, youthful. She has an amazing frame. Don't you think so, love? I could look like that!" She exclaimed with a soft giggle, putting her hand to her stomach. "Lose the baby fat." Darlene added with a smile.

Harry grew red. "Whores, Darlene." He growled, snatching the magazine off the table and ripping it up in anger and walking towards the garbage can.
"H-Harry!" She exclaimed, standing to her feet. her height not making her very intimidating, let alone her nervous stutter.

"You wanna look like a whore, Darlene?!" He shouted, laughing loudly. He walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders, the ripped up magazine falling out of his grasp. "God made you the way you are! Why aren't you grateful enough?!" He screamed, spit flying all over Darlene as he vehemently yelled.

Darlene flinched, tearing up. "I am grateful! I'm just a stay at home mother who would like to change her body, become more healthy and watch what I eat! You can eat what you want, just like I eat some unhealthy foods, I can eat a bit more healthy and add it to my diet! Thats not harmful, it doesn't go against the bible, Harry!" She began to cry.

He growled. "Whore." He stared into her eyes, waiting for her to stick up for herself. Once she continued to cry, he pushed her back into the kitchen table and walking off.

"Clean this mess up." He retorted, putting on his shoes and coat, grabbing his wallet and slamming the front door behind him.
Darlene began to sob, putting her hands on her cheeks and sulking down to the floor as she began to clean, silently weeping.

-

Harry dashed down the road in his Volkswagen, not that it ran that fast. He began to see lots of pretty girls roaming around the sidewalks, some in groups.

He was a man of determination, he wanted what he wanted. 

He was also a man of bipolar disorder and severe anger issues. Antisocial Personality Disorder.
"Fucking whores!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Girls should not expose their bodies like this! Young, pure! They're whores! They're gonna fucking burn in hell!" He hit the steering wheel, now looking at the cross hanging around his mirror. 

His temper when down, in deep thought as he continued to drive. He wasn't paying attention to the road.

He needed to teach these sluts a lesson. The voices were talking to him, he refers to as "God". 
"Torture the sluts. Make them bleed. They show off their bodies, you will use them for what they're good for. Use them to the point that they will regret making these jokes of themselves. Look at what they're influencing your wife to be.
What about your daughter, Harry? What will she look like at eighteen?
" They spoke to Harry.

"No! Shut up!" He screamed, speeding, catching the public's attention. He turned into the hardware store. He parked in front, knowing it would be a quick trip. He already knew what he was looking for.
Getting out of his car, he slammed the door with anger and walked into the hardware store.

Harry with ease, walked down the aisles.
Within five minutes he had his supplies, rope. He already owned duct tape and cable ties.

He paid for his belongings and walked out. Politely greeting bystanders as they passed him in front of the store. Harry made his way to the car, getting in and placing the shopping bag in the passenger seat. He turned on the ignition and looked up at the cross and smiled.

"I will praise the name of God with song.. and magnify him with thanksgiving, and it will please the Lord better than an ox or a young bull with horns and hoofs.. Pslam 69:30." He recited with a wicked smile.

-

How eerie of you, Haz. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GET TO WRITING TH KIDNAPPINGS ASDFGHJKL. BUT I HAVE CLASSES TM I NEED SLEEP UGH.

Anonyie, x.