2

This story kinda moves fast when it comes around kidnapping the girls and theres 10 girls, I'm just gonna skip after like 2 kidnapping and be like *10 weeks later* or some chiznit

Song for chapter: Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes

Harry had woken up, the devils in his head. He wanted to make God happy. Or whoever he thought his god was.

He looked over at Darlene fast asleep. He was excited. Enticed. He couldn't wait to find some whore who could be seen as a pin-up. And teach them that God won't accept whores like them. (A/N: obviously not my belief; just Harrys point of mind)
He slowly got out out of bed and got dressed, making sure he didn't wake his wife.

Harry had quietly walked out of the room and slowly shut the door behind him. As he crept down the hall he heard the door open behind him.
Shit. He thought.

He turned around slowly to see Holly rubbing her eyes and palming down her bed head. "Daddy?" She groaned tiredly. Her small frame standing at the end of the hall.

"Baby, baby.." He cooed, walking over to her and crouching down to her height. "It's Daddy." He spoke softly.

"Daddy what are you doing up?" She whispered, her brows furrowing, her tired chocolate eyes softly bore into his.

"I am going to make a bowl of cereal, ill be back in bed, okay? Go back to sleep." Harry spoke softly to the young girl.
She giggled softly. "In pants and a jacket on?" Her face scrunched up into quiet laughter, placing her hand over her mouth.

Harry smiled before a chuckle softly erupted from his throat before getting serious with his daughter. "Hey, don't make fun of people for whatever it is, okay?" He spoke, teaching her manners yet also side-tracking her. "Yes, Daddy." Holly grew serious as well.

There was a soft silence before Holly took her tiny hands and placed them on either of his cheeks and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Goodnight, Daddy." She spoke before running back to her bedroom quietly and hopping into bed.

Harry smiled, looking down at the floor before growing softly, furrowing his eyebrows in thought.

These girls have families too. I can't take this away from them. Their lives. What am I doing?

Whores.

His eyes grew dark as he stood back up and silently raced down the hallway. He went into the kitchen and grabbed his car keys. Harry had evil painted across his face. (A/N: IMAGINE HIS JAWLINE AND 5 OCLOCK SHADOW, HIS EYEBROWS FURROWED AND EYES LIKE BLACK OMG NUT)

He walked downstairs to the basement and opened the garage door slowly and closing it behind him. He shuffled through a couple draws before finding his rope, duct tape, and cable ties.

He laughed to himself, shaking his head and slammed the last draw. "Whores. All they're good for." Harry eyes lit up before walking to the other side of the garage, seeing his large safe. He unlocked it and opened it up.

Now exposed to the devils in his head- guns, bullets, knives and a couple silencers (an item that prevents a gun shot from being heard). He had a past with hunting. The silencer was a special gift a couple years back before he became Catholic. (yup he has a past (; )

He grabbed his CRKT onion skinner, used to carve the meat from the animals, taking off the fur, etc. Harry spun the tip of the knife on his finger, the knife immediately piercing his flesh.

Harry growled at the sight of blood. His past practically seeping through his pores.

He sped over to his car before quietly getting in and shoving all his "tools" in the glove compartment. He turned the ignition on before driving off. His hunt for the first girl beginning.

------

OMG I WANTED TO INCLUDE THE KIDNAP IN THIS CHAPTER FOK.

BUT MY LAPTOPS ON 5 AND IM TOO LAZY

WHOOPS

GOING TO A COLLEGE PARTY TM NIGHT SO I CANT WRITE THEN );

SORRY YALL HAVE TO WAIT

AND I HAVENT SAID THIS IN FOREVER BUUUUUUT.

CLIFFHANGER !!!! MWAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

ok I'm honestly obsessed with Million Dollar Man - Lana Del Rey

I just picture harry being rough and mad and I lick my lips HAHAHAHHA OK GN BABES

xo, Anonyie