4

Laurance's POV

"Travis! Hurry up! The past-noon patrol is coming soon, so either we hurry up and make it back or DIE." I tug at the Albino's shorter sleeve. He sighs and starts running ahead. I follow shortly behind, prepping my bow and arrow.
Travis takes no time to signal my attack. Slowly I bring the arrow close to my shoulder, then as quick as a shooting star the arrow flew through the air, a slight whistle accompanying it. I soon hear a scream. I look to Travis and see him already climbing the fence. Pulling the mask over my mouth I start the climb as well.

"Laurance, my bag is full, can you take this last piece of obsidian?" Travis gestures to the small bag before me. I nod and gently place it into my bag. We stand and exit through a window we had used before.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I hear a distant voice yell. Travis nods to me and we start running. "Get the hell back here!" The guard screams.
Soon it was like a hunting raid. Me and Travis as the animals, the guards merciless hunters.
It was almost as if I could read their bloodthirsty thoughts.. I will stop at nothing to get that brunettes head!
I shake my head and speed up a bit.
I could feel more guards joining in. But then I thought, what if Dante's in that group? Would he recognize us?
Before I could answer my own question an arrow whizzes past my face, barely missing my cheek. Great. Archers. "Travis, it's time for procedure E7." I pant heavily catching up to him. He sighs and nods. His skin slowly turning dark gray, his eyes obsidian purple. He takes my bag and teleports. Leaving me to fend for myself.
I turn my head and prep my bow and arrow. This should be interesting.

Garroth's POV

I sigh staring out my window. It seemed as if just minutes ago I jumped back from the surprise visit.
Recent news had been released, I was to meet with the princess of the Botanist kingdom.. plant freaks. Even named their daughter after one of the most annoying ones.. Ivy.. the word felt like poison rolling off my tongue.
Did they really expect me to marry to a pink haired plant? Knowing my father.. probably. "hey Gar?" Vylad asks, startling me. "O-oh hey Vylad, something wrong?" I ask turning to look at him. He sat upon my bed with a sad expression. "Yea.. so Ivy.. she has sisters.. A-and rumor got around that I'm supposed to marry the youngest..." He looks down. An aura of anxiety almost visible. I sit next to Jim and run his back. "It's alright. I'm sure it will die out by tomorrow. The whole kingdom practically knows of your supposed engagement." I laugh. He smiles softly. "Thanks gar, I'm gonna go see what Dante's up to.. bye!" Vylad grins and runs out of my room. It's embarrassing, the youngest brother of 3, practically has a fiancé before the eldest. What? Wait am I jealous? Hell no.. I press a hand to my forehead. No fever...
Shit.

Laurance's POV

Dodge! Shoot! Reload! Dodge! Arrows fly at me legs as I dodge sword strikes.
Where the hell is Travis? He should've already dropped the theft off and come to get me! I step on an exceptionally sharp rock, my bare food bleeding out. I wince and cry out. I hear a man laugh as I sit. "Not so brave now? Huh?" A darker haired male kneels before me and flicks my nose. I flinch. "Stand down!" A voice yells. I look up at Dante. He shoves the male over and grabs me hand. I take my hand away from my damaged food, now blanketed in blood. "Stand guard at the castle wall. Now." Dante growls at the men as they walk off. He turns to me. "You okay? Here I'll make sure they don't bother you anymore." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I sigh and watch the stone path fade away as we enter the forest.

HENLO ISH YA GURL AUTHOR.

I'm never doing that again.

Anyways, I'm putting this announcement in all mah books..

I want fanart plz. Not for books, I just want to see what you can come up with, just tag me and I'll look at it :3 you don't have to, I would just like to see all of your art! Bye, and thanks!

-Irene'Cracker