Seven

I wake up to body aches and light that's way too damn bright. My eyes burn as I opened them even the slightest bit, and though I don't want to, everything in me is urging me to get up.

"You can't expect for me to believe they did all of that because of something that happened fifteen years ago." Seven's soft voice sends rough vibrations through my skull.

"It took them a long time to track us."

"Yeah, but how did they track us?"

"I always make sure not to leave any digital footprints behind. Always. Diana closed all loose ends that could've tied us to the shop and Mia is playing the dumb kid role a little too well to be a spy."

I open my eyes to L and Seven's too loud conversation. Their voices like bullets on brick. Everything is too much. My eyes adjust as I try my best to figure out what's going on and how I got here, to no avail.

I'm on a large white bed, I can smell the fresh blue roses on the nightstand to my right. There's a small baby blue teddy bear on the bed with me. It's soft furry smile and black beady eyes stare back at me. I recognize this room as being Seven's, the one I slept in on the first night I spent with them.

Romero is at the foot of the bed in and doing something on his phone. The owner of the room is at the side of the bed and being looked down at by L who is standing directly in front of him. Seven speaks with his back towards me, unaware I'm awake just like the rest of the guys. "Something isn't adding up, something is missing."

"Why are y'all so goddamn loud!" I yell making my own self wince as I cover my face with the nearest pillow.

"Nice to see you're awake!" Romero yells back and I aim to kick him off of the bed but miss. Instead, he grabs my ankle and pulls me towards the end of the bed with him.

"Leave me alone." I wine feeling my brain shake against my skull.

The pillow I had been clinging onto for dear life is snatched away from me and I squint up through the pain to see Von is the culprit. Even with one squinted eye, I can see how stunning he looks. The light from the sheer curtains is absorbed by his black tattoos and reflected off of his milky skin. I widen my eyes to notice the color in his. It never ceases to amaze me how the entire sea can be captured in such a small space.

He holds out a glass of water and a single blue pill to me. I'm desperate enough to take it immediately, not considering it could be poisoned until it's too late.

"Go wash up. We need to talk to you about something and I'd prefer if you didn't look and smell like a liquor store." His voice is rough but not loud enough to trigger my headache.

I'm hungover. Now I remember. The drinks, the dancing, and the music. My father left for a weekend business trip and it's only day two. From shootouts to parities these have been the most intense two days of my entire existence.

I push myself up from the soft sheets and stumble towards the nearest clothing article I see. The red hoodie Seven had been wearing brings back a fresh set of memories as I take it in my hands.

He took this off. I close my eyes as I remember his skin, soft and pale against mine, appearing beneath the thick fabric. His lips were even softer, making the fragile time we shared even harder to recall. The night had to have ended with us but I don't remember how far things went and trying to is making my head hurt.