Seventeen

Seven runs over to me first. He pulls me closer towards him with open arms. I take in his scent and soft touches. He cleans my face with a wet towel, pats my head, strokes my jaw. The way he's back to his kind self despite how much of a bully he was in bed, it gives me hope. But he's always been like that, an angel even when he puts away his wings. Even after his eventful first time meeting me, I cut his hand open with a pair of surgical scissors, and he still forgave me and was trusting enough to share a bed with me, to share secrets with me that same night. Even after killing a dozen men last week, hot blood on his face and a foul-mouthed potential hostage at his feet, one touch from Von turned him back into our soft, delicate flower boy. There has never been a point of no return for him; he has always been able to come back.

"I made consent one of the rules not because I thought one of us would take advantage of you, but because I want you to know you always have the option to say no. We won't hold it against you. If there's anything you don't like, if there's anything you can't take, you can always tell us to show you mercy." Seven speaks as he holds my face in his hands. I find relief in his words and warm touch. I'm at eye level with his innocent gaze, heavenly flawless skin like porcelain plates, and the kind of cherubic smile you'd see on the Bible's babies. He turns from me and to Romero briefly to give directions. "Slowly."

I already know the importance of taking precautions at times like this. I learned from last time. Romero pulls his still-hard dick out of me inch by inch, and I still take pleasure from just feeling him against my throbbing walls.

"Look at me." Seven turns my head after I wince at the impending emptiness. "Is there something that you need from us, do you want us to take you home?"

"It's not a punishment if you apologize afterward," Von speaks as he comes to stand over Seven's kneeling frame. All of his clothing is back on, loose fabric exposing collarbones but hiding his knuckles, whereas the younger is still shirtless.

"I think it is." Seven gives me a cheeky smile.

"I think Mia isn't the only one who needs to be punished." Romero puts back on his cargo pants, veins in his arms as evident as the bulge at his crotch. He pulls out a blade, and with one quick flick of his wrist, he cuts me free from the ropes. "And that's one point for me, so we're tied."

I notice he isn't quite as playful as his usual self, putting that questionable comment aside, but he's getting there. His hazel eyes aren't as hard and unforgiving as they were earlier, and he actually looks the slightest bit worried for me. He massages my strained thighs with strong hands, finally some relief from having been held open for so long. My muscles beg for him to work away the pain. My eyes run along the pink scar on his chest that Seven gave him, and I count each ab below it.

"You can take me home, but first, I wanted to apologize to everyone." I pull the sheets to cover my exposed body, and Romero moves them so that he can keep working. My arms are already screaming at me to stop moving them just from that small action. "I had something going on with Micah in the past and I never made it clear to him that it was over, and that's my fault. I really want this relationship to work out, and I need to start acting like it. I care about all of you so much. Your stories and your skills that you've shared with me..." I hate myself for getting emotional right now. "I'm just so grateful for all that you've done for me, and I don't want things to change because of this."

"We forgive you," Von speaks first and kisses my forehead after. He bends down to place his soft lips on me, a brief sign of affection I'll find myself gushing over later. "Just don't do it again."

"Because next time we won't." L adds from his spot on the sofa across the room.

I notice Romero doesn't speak up. He's staring intently at a still flustered Seven. The tension the two exceedingly attractive men create is phenomenal. Romero is all defined Herculean visuals with a strong, sharp tongue, dominating whenever and whoever he wants. While Seven is pink cheeks, glassy eyes, and a thin layer of sweat on his brow from earlier as he stares up at the older who is one and one thirds his size.