Chapter 9

Date Part 2

Chris's POV

Argggggg!Where is she?I am waiting here at Heaven's coffee shop for almost an hour.I didn't attend my classes today because of her sudden call,d*mmit I hate skipping class(Yeah,I am a good boy).She know me very well that I don't like waiting but what can I do I love her so I don't have the guts to be angry with her even though she's wrong...

Yes,you read it right,and I want you to know that I am already taken.I have a girlfriend already.And I love the whole her,especially her imperfections.We met in States.She is heartbroken that time...I don't know Why?But there is something inside me that wants to comfort her so I did.After that we became friends and now lovers.I know that she don't lov-....I stopped reminizing our story when she finally enter in the glass door.......

-----------------
Storm's POV

We finally arrived....

Guess where????

........

Okay fine,Enchanted Kingdom!!!How did I know that its her dream place to go???

To answer that well,I have connection......

I looked at her.She is peacefully sleeping.She looks so innocent and d*mn beautiful...The man she'll fall for....will be the luckiest man on earth...
I hope I am him...Wait,what the heck am I saying!

D*mmit!!!

I stopped thinking nonsense when she moved a little.And slowly opens her eyes...

"Hi"she said.And smiled.

"Hi(then I smiled)You look so peaceful while sleeping so,I didn't bother to wake you up."I said.

She  fixed herself and said,"Oh,sorry 'bout that.Where are we?"she said and look at the window.

When she realized where we are she gasped and looked at me with a smile written on her face.

"EK(she screamed)Kyahhhhhh!Thank you Storm so much"she said and suddenly hug me.

I am so shocked but I can't help to hug her back and smile is written in my face.She is so happy even though this surprise of mine is just so simple and I can tell,she really appreciated it.

When she realized our position,I want to laugh hard because of her priceless face.But of course I controlled it.I just smirk at her,which made her blush....

Cute....

I opened the door for her and said,"Let's go?"As I offer my hand.

She noded and accepted my hand.Her hands are so soft.....

"Where do you,wanna go first?"I asked.

"Space shuttle(smirk)"she said.D*mn I didn't know she has this kind of side.She has that d*mn guts.I admire her for being brave because when I brought Dez(short for Dezzipauline)here oh God she nearly faint....