[Soon]

*

Jimin POV

"Are you not shocked?" She asked me pointing at her bandaged arm.

I shook my head and replied, "Not really... You look like you can handle yourself."

She nods slightly and walks towards a bench a few steps away. I followed and we both sat down beside each other.

"How was your day?" I asked wanting to break the ice.

"Not bad, rough, but not bad. You?"

"Normal, now it's a little better then usual." I looked at her as she chuckled and blushed.

"Jimin right?" I nodded as she continued,

"I'm not easy. I won't fall for you from just a few words."

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck, "Well then, I guess I have a lot of work to do."

She smiled and got up, "Ok I'm gonna get going. Hopefully we meet again?"

"If you want, you can give me your number."

"I don't have one."

I chuckled and replied, "Are you just saying that cause you don't want to give me it? Cause it's fine if it's that."

"No no I'm being serious. I have a long history so having a phone is risky."

"Oh..." I sighed and said, "Alright, so I guess we will meet here every Friday, like today, at 3pm."

She laughs and asked, "Seriously?"

I nodded, "if you're up to it. Don't think of it as a date, we can start as friends... Makes things less awkward."

She chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm ok with that."

I got up and shook her hand before making my way back to my car. I opened the door, sat in the drivers seat and watched as she drove away with her friend.

I sighed loudly and yelled to myself, "Oh my god I can't believe that just happened."

I was on my way home with a smile stapled onto my face.

*