Chapter 4

Dianna's pov

I rolled over and checked the time. 9:02 am. It's still early well for the rest of the family. I climbed out of bed grabbing my robe and putting it on before walking downstairs to make breakfast.

I walked through the living room, stopping when I noticed movement on the couch. I stepped infront of it, peeking under the covers to see the person. I breathed out, it was only Daniella. Wait!...What?

I shook her awake and she shot up straight away. "Ella why are you sleeping on the couch babygirl?"

She shurgged and said nothing more. I sighed and ran fingers through my hair. "Want breakfast?" She shook her head. "But you didn't eat dinner last night. Are you okay?"

"Yes momma,I'm okay." She smiled and got up. She was really small for her age, always have been. She's almost smaller than Madison. "I'm gonna put these away and take a shower okay momma?"

I nodded and held my arms out, she smiled as I took her in my arms lifting her up. I pecked her lips. "I love you babygirl."

She smiled again but bigger. "I love you to mommy." She spoke so quietly all the time but that was just her nature. After she cuddled in my neck as I twirled her around. She giggled quietly but soon stopped when somebody cleared their throat.

"Morning Demi." I claimed as Dani climbed down from my lap. "Morning momma." I kissed her cheek and left to do breakfast.

Daniella's pov

I climbed down from my mother's embrace as the moment we had was short lived because Demi came down. She cleared her throat as I stopped giggling. When momma left to go do breakfast,I grabbed the blanket and pillow to put away. When I walked to the stairs Demi stopped me.

"I-I..." I stuttered. She raised her hand and I immediately shut my mouth. "We need to talk." Was all she said. I held my breath and nodded before going upstairs to the safety of my room.

I breathed out quietly as soon as I was behind my door. I began to get ready for the day,not that I was going anywhere important but you know just to stall time. As soon as I finished getting dressed, I painted my nails,letting them dry before going on my phone.

I scrolled through Twitter and since nothing really made me pay no mind. Yet somehow Twitter is addictive. I shrugged and decide to go on the roof just to think. When I was about to climb through the window, a person cleared thier throat. I recutantly turned around, to see Demi by the door.

"What are you doing?" She eyed my suspicously. The look she gave made me shift uncomfortably on my feet. "J-Just gonna sit on the roof." I never spoke like this to Demi or anyone but now it's a whole different story or world.

"Humm..." I looked down away from her gaze. "We need to talk." She shut the door and came to my bed patting the empty space in between her legs. I didn't think twice about choosing to sit there, I know what she is capable of doing if I choose not to.

I sat down slightly shaking, worried about this convo that is about to start. To my surprise she spoke softly in my ear. "Why don't eat?" I stiffened. (Not like that!!!) I shook my head not responding.

"Answer me Daniella. Now!" She whispered sternly. "I-I do eat it's just that I have trouble eating sometimes,like I will get full easily or I just loose my interest in food." I explained to her the lie rolling right out of my mouth. I felt her nod.

"Ella?"

"Humm?"

"What's this?" I looked up and saw her holding a blade, my blade with my dried blood on it."Th-That isn't m-mine." My eyes bulged out she looked in my eyes, through my soul. I shivered as a cold feeling fell upon my body. "Tell me the truth."

I shook my head. "I can't." I stated quietly. "Why?" I looked down, 'It's because of you.' But I really wasn't gonna say that to her of course. "Daniella?!" She snapped, I jumped at the sound if her voice. I tried to scramble off her lap but she held me at a deathly grip.

"L-Let me go D-Demi." I was fully sobbing by now trying to fight against the grip that was now hurting me. She held me harder.

"P-Please your hurting me!" I was surprised when she lightened her grip. I fell back against her from being to tired. Too tired from everything. To do anything.

I was still sobbing my little heart out. I didn't know how to stop, this was built all inside me.

"Babygirl? Stop crying please." I froze she called me babygirl. It has been years, decades since she called me that. I forced myself to stop crying and turn around to face Demi's face full of concern. I decided to tell the truth now. I breathed out.

"I've missed you Demi,so much, that was partly the reason but when you started hating me after the...I know it was my fault and at school the bullies torment me everyday. Also everybody comparing me to you how I should be strong like a warrior really got to me. I know it was wrong but I started harming myself and purging my food up. No one knew so I thought I was safe. I thought if I told you, you would disown me and leave. So I'm sorry I'm not the sister, bestfriend or person you want me to be, I'm s-sorry okay so s-sorry." I burst into tears.

Demi's pov

I held her in my arms, never knew she was this bad. I rocked her as tears fell down my cheeks. "B-Baby I'm sorry I should have been there. I shouldn't ever laid my hands on you, please forgive me. Please?!"

She wiped her tears and looked up. "I already have,a long time ago. Everytime you hurt me I would forgive you because it isn't your fault it's mine. Eventhough I end up with bruises I still forgive you." She sniffed as my heart ached for this girl for my baby sister.

"No Dani none of this is your fault it's mine,I hurt you and I should be thankfull that you have forgiven me and I am. It's my fault. I'm sorry princess."

"I mean it." I whispered in her ear.