7: Confessions

Jungkook came back with the freshly made tea.

"Here you go Jiminnie!" He says to Jimin, handing him the cup. He nods his head as a sign of thanks.

"It may be a little bit hot, I'd wait before you drink it," Jungkoook warns as Jimin tried to pull the cup up to his mouth. "So continuing on with the questions, I wanted to ask if you were ok with physical contact?" He asked so he doesn't go touching Jimin, and him being uncomfortable because of it.

"Umm... I normally don't like physical contact, unless I'm close enough to the person, but the thing is, with you, I had no problem with it right off the bat, there is just something about it, it's nice, soothing, and it kind of gives me a tingly feeling on the inside." Jimin texts back, expressing the complete truth.

"Oh... wow, Jimin, I-I don't know what to say, but thank you." Jungkook stuttered out, purely in shock.

"Why are you thanking me?" Jimin texted confused.

"I'm saying, thank you for opening up to me, and being truthful." Jungkook paused thinking of how to word what he was going to say next. "And, Jimin, I don't know how to word this, but I hope you understand. When I'm around you, I get all nervous, my heart races, my hands get sweaty, and when you hug or touch me, like right now." He takes a deep breath. "I feel these sparks, something I've never felt with anyone else, and let me say it while I can, Park Jimin, I think I'm falling for you." Jungkook looks down, sad, not expecting Jimin to text back. "It's ok if you don't feel the same, but I need t-" Jimin cut Jungkook off placing his index finger on Jimin's lips to stop him.

As Jimin slowly removed his finger, his face replaced the distance, Jungkook did the same, they felt each other's breath against their lips and in this moment their lips touched, melting against one another's. It lasted a mere couple of seconds, but to the boys an eternity.

"Chim Chim, I take it as you feel the same?" Jungkook asked surprised by Jimin's actions. Jimin nods his head eagerly as Jungkook can't stop staring at Jimin's lips, plump, swollen and red. "So since we feel the same way, will-" Jimin stops him once again to text.

"Kookie, I already can tell you're going to ask me out, and yes, I will," Jimin replies, developing a smile, for the first time in forever, full teeth, eye smile, genuine happiness, and starts crying tears of joy. "And before you ask why I'm crying, it's out of happiness, I never thought someone would care for me and look at me, the way you do, it's like I'm the only one that matters to you." Jimin sincerely replies back, he never knew or thought he could be happy again.

"Thank you, Chim Chim!" Jungkook cries out pulling Jimin into a hug, never wanting to let go of what is now, his.

Both of them now, crying tears of joy on each other's shoulders. As they just sit there hugging for twenty minutes just sobbing and tightly holding each other.

As they finally pull away they keep eye contact, staring deeply into their chocolate brown eyes that could get you lost in for days.

"Stay with me, Jimin." Jungkook confides.

"No, Jungkook, stay with *me*" Jimin texted grasping Jungkook's shoulder.

"I promise," Jungkook said and squeezed Jimin's hands as reassurance, staring feeling into his eyes. There was almost nothing that could ruin this moment. So, in all of this silence, all the boys could hear was each other's sweet and soft breathing. As they zoned out from reality and all of their problems, they merely just focused on each other. All they needed each other.

Hopefully, Jungkook can help Jimin to speak, and share his story as to why he won't speak, as to why he is so fragile and broken. Together the duo will work together and fix Jimin, lovers or not.

"Jiminnie lets go eat dinner and sleep," Jungkook says softly as he runs his fingers through Jimin's soft hair.

~ two weeks later ~

Jimin and Jungkook have been doing very well. Jinyoung and the rest GOT7 haven't been bothering any of the three. Jimin has been doing amazingly well, he's been coming out of his shell, less shy, less fragile, slowly being fixed. They've been going on dates, tonight could be no different, but Jungkook has special plans. 

"Jiminnie hurry up! I have special plans for tonight!" Jungkook calls out to the older who is still getting ready, styling his hair to be perfect.

"I'm almost done, I need to look good!" Jimin texts, insecure about looking bad for the dates.

"Jimin! You look fine no matter what, you always look beautiful." Jungkook sweetly says to Jimin to bribe him and get them out of the dorm as he was super anxious for tonight.

"No I don't, but I'm done now." Jimin shyly texts back to Jungkook blushing a bit.

Jungkook and Jimin walk out of the dorm as they are going to walk to their destination. The park. Jungkook is carrying the basket full of delicious foods and drinks.

As they reach the park they reach a spot where no one will bother them. Jimin is blown away by the beautiful view, there was a pond in front of them, a rich blue color that sparkles as the light hits it just perfect. A beautiful sunset that fades from a beautiful periwinkle to a blood orange color, as you can still see the sun right before it's completely set, the moon also appears up in the sky.

"It's beautiful." Jimin writes on his notepad astonished from the beauty in front of him.

"Jimin, this view is very beautiful, but you are still my favorite view, you're the most beautiful." Jungkook starts getting cheesy as he is laying out the food as they start snacking on it and just having the basic conversations they have on dates, they share little pecks in between bites of food sometimes, Jungkook also likes to feed Jimin sometimes.

The sun has finally set completely as they stare at the beautiful night sky filled with stars as well as a bright waning crescent moon. They just sit there, Jimin laying in Jungkook's arms resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder as well. As Jungkook sits there with staggered breathing gathering his courage.

After another five minutes of doing so, Jungkook is ready to pop the question.

"J-Jimin." He stutters out as Jimin pops his attention to Jungkook. Jimin also moves in front of Jungkook so they can directly talk to each other.  "H-here goes nothing." Jungkook takes a deep breath and let's back it out. "Jimin, will- will you be my-my boyfriend." He finally stutters out after a little while.

~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but hoped you liked! I've been working on many other things at the moment, so I don't know if I can update too often as of right now, my schedule will clear up a lot more in two months so then I will be able to not only update this story more often, but many others that I am also working on at the moment.