8: Yes or No?

As Jungkook had asked this question Jimin visibly tensed up, so Jungkook takes him by the hand reassuring him a bit. Jimin takes one of his hands out of Jungkook's tight grip to write his reply, shakily he puts the pencil to the paper and writes. "Jungkookie, yes, I will accept your offer. Except for one thing, I don't know how this type of stuff works, I'm worried I won't be a good boyfriend." After finishing a frown appears on his face.

"Jiminnie, I know just as much as you do, which is also very little, so together we will figure this out. After all, not all couples are alike." Jungkook then says with lust sparkling in his eyes as well as Jimin. Love circulating in the air around them. As they had just sat there a little while longer, talking, eating, and showering each other with little kisses, now all as a couple. But one thing, what will the people at the college think? They're a gay couple, there have been no openly gay couples at this college. Well, there are always people who are meant to be against homosexuality, and if so, the two have friends and people who will stand up for them. All in all there people who are meant to be against it, but then, support and love will always break through the barriers. After all, love is not a choice and anyone is free to love whomever they'd like. That's all the new couple has to remember to empower themselves and others. Who cares if there are two genders, we aren't made to specifically live the opposite gender. Love is quite a beautiful thing, these two have found each other, call them lucky, everyone has ups and downs, and not having direct communications can take a toll on this relationship, maybe even detrimental. But, in the end, Love surely overpowers all, right?

"Jiminnie, let's head home, it's getting late and we have classes tomorrow." Jungkook sullenly says with a little pout.

'So cute' Jimin thinks to himself with a little grin. Jungkook and Jimin, of course, don't want this to end, this absolutely picture perfect day. They are now no longer single and can share their love that is slowly blooming like a beautiful flower. But Jimin just mods not wanting to end this date or day, ever. But as sad as it is, the two get slowly get up collecting their items and happily walk back home hand in hand, exchanging glances here and there. As Jungkook and Jimin reach their dorm it has turned dark and lucky for them they get back ten minutes before curfew, which is 9 pm. Their college is quite strict on curfew so, who knows what could've happened if they didn't make curfew.

"Wow, Chim I guess we made it back just in time. Good thing we forced ourselves to leave." Jungkook laughs out whilst grabbing their dorm key. Jungkook places the key in the slot as it flashes a green light signifying that it was valid as they heard the small click of the door unlocking.

"For you, my good sir," Jungkook says jokingly while bowing and holding the door open for Jimin. Jimin walks in silently laughing as Jungkook follows behind also laughing. Jimin pulls his phone out and texts Jungkook.

"Thank you for this wonderful date and day altogether. Kookie also since we are now a couple... can we sleep together? I like your warmth." The last part Jimin texted made him feel a pang of nervousness in his gut.

"Anything for my Jiminnie," Jungkook says as he ruffles Jimin's fluffy hair and places a small kiss on the crown of his forehead. "Now let's go to sleep baby," Jungkook speaks lowly to Jimin as he also develops a light blush at the pet name. The two get ready for bed and get their pajama's on. Jimin was silently brushing his hair whilst gracefully dancing. Jungkook decided to walk into Jimin's room to fetch him because they decided to sleep in Jungkook's room, but he freezes right in his tracks, stopping in the doorway to see Jimin gracefully dancing, moves flowing like a waterfall. Jungkook's jaw drops at these beautiful moves. Jungkook silently wonders 'how can he dance so well without music? Maybe I can be his melody, I'm not a major in singing for nothing.' So he opens his mouth, takes a deep breath and starts singing a wondrous melody. He started singing 'There's nothing like us' from Justin Bieber. Jimin freezes once he hears Jungkook's sweet as honey voice. Jungkook just motions Jimin to continue on and Jimin slowly eases into it. Dancing along with Jungkook's melodic voice was all Jimin could ask for to make him happy. Jimin's moves like rain steadily pouring from the sky, he never missed a beat, his moves were smooth, as Jungkook has not missed a note. Together they made a perfect mix, like the honey to the tea.

"You're a great dancer Jiminnie, I'm guessing that's your major?" Jungkook says sweetly. Jimin walks up to his dry erase board on his mirror catching his breath and wrote.

"Thank you, but I'm not that good. You're an extremely good singer, so also guessing, you major in singing? By the way. You were also right about me majoring in dancing." Jimin had to pause a couple of times while writing because he ran out of space, so he let Jungkook read it then erased and continued on.

"You're right sweetie, but don't doubt yourself. Now let's go to bed." Jungkook says wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and Jimin leans his head onto Jungkook's shoulder as they walk out to Jungkook's room. They go and lay down on the bed and Jimin pulls his phone out to of course ask a question.

"Can you hold me while we sleep?" Jimin texts as he gets a bit shy asking this question.

"Of course baby," Jungkook whispers and rolls over to Jimin wrapping his arms around Jimin's small waist as Jimin moves back further into Jungkook's comforting touch. Jimin loved this feeling of warmth and being loved, it's comforting. Jungkook also adored the warmth the smaller gave off. With that, the two fell asleep peacefully into each other's warmth and grasp. But in the middle of the night, Jungkook was awoken by Jimin thrashing and crying in his sleep. Then something extremely peculiar happens.

"N-no please, please stop!" Jimin calls out in his sleep as Jungkook's mouth lays agape. 'Wait, he spoke!?' He thought and froze at the beautiful voice that's in agony. Soon Jungkook snaps out of it and realizes that he needs to wake his precious Jimin up. He immediately takes action and starts me shaking Jimin as he bolted awake and starts crying harder, letting out shallow breaths. Jungkook pulls Jimin into a hug and starts comforting and whispering sweet words. It takes a couple of minutes to stop, Jimin buries his face in Jungkook's chest hugging him tightly.

"It's ok Jimin, you're safe," Jungkook says consoling him. Jimin loosens his grip, grabbing his phone to type, unaware that he spoke out in his sleep.

"Jungkookie, I think I'm ready to talk about my story, my dreaded past. I'm so sick of holding it in, but by not talking or typing about it is clearly not allowing me to get any better and I really want to get better and have the courage to use my voice again." His fingers shakily hit each key as he types it out. When Jungkook sees the message his shock intensifies even more.

"S-so Jiminnie, tell me, why won't you speak?" Jungkook nervously stuttered out. Wow, he is finally getting to hear Jimin's story, the reason behind this madness and leaving such an innocent boy broken. And he'll be the first to know, he must be very special to Jimin and trustworthy.

~~~

Last chapter, what did you guys think? And don't worry I won't leave you guys on too much of a cliffhanger because there will be a second book! This one will be called 'Noise'. In that one you'll get to see why Jimin won't speak 🙃 anyways have a good day! Until next book!

Byeeeeee