« 001 »

The warmth circled her small body, reminding her as if they were emotions of one, which if you allow to go deep into you, there's no way out.

The water around her was Crystal clear, glistening at some places. She sighed, as her body relaxed.

The water emitting from the round shower head was neutral -not to warm yet not to cold-. Her hair stuck on her body covering her almost entirely.

She sighed once again, turning the shower off, then, quickly surrounded herself with a fuzzy green towel. Looking at herself in the mirror, she sighed while having a staring contest with herself. This became a habit of hers, staring at herself eye to eye especially when it's a school day, and she needs a reason to be later than usual rather necessary.

A few moments later, her body moved to go out of the bathroom, a small tune on the tip of her tongue as she walked. Her eyes moved left and right in her room, as a sudden nervous-like-manner came over her.

Blaming it on her being paranoid, she turned and head for the small walk in closet next to the door of the bathroom, in her room.

Apparently, classes was long done just as she woke up. Her alarm didn't ring in the morning, causing her to over sleep, and wake up in the early evening.

She vaguely recalled another instance when this sort of thing had happened.

Her feet pounced slightly in the carpeted floor of her closet, choosing a pair of ripped Jean shorts and a mint green shirt to wear.

Just as she put the shirt over her head, a knock was heard, coming from her bedroom door.

Her feet then moved to the also-carpeted floors of her bedroom.

Walking up to the dark brown door, A look of agitation claimed her features, as her hands curled around her bedroom door knob. Before she was able to turn it, however, the door opened. Emeri -The girl whom she called her best friend- stood, practically bouncing ten feet high.

"AMAHA!" The ravennette exclaimed, her body slamming against Amaha's small one, causing the latter to squeak and fall down the floor. "What the hell." She muttered, as the girl -who just attacked her with a hug- put herself upright.

Emeri grinned, helping Amaha up from the floor. Amaha, who just noticed who just attacked her, stared in confusion. "Emeri? Why are you here, don't we have classes?" She asked.

Emeri sighed in response, "I could ask the same to you, baka." She muttered, "Besides, didn't Daiki^kun tell you? We don't have classes, silly!" She said, drawing out her first word.

Her mind went back to the conversation she had with her brother the moment she stepped in the living room.

''You overslept again, Amaha.'' He sighed. "Don't go to school today, we have a few hours left anyway."

As she first heard it, there seemed to be nothing wrong. Although, now that she looked back into his weird way of pronouncing it, counting as well, the mischievous smirk practically eating up his face, there wes definitely something very,very wrong.

Snapping of fingers crossed her thoughts, causing her to snap back into reality to see the amused expression of her so called best friend.

"Did Daiki^kun prank you again, Amaha^chan~?" She questioned, rather, stated. Amusement clearly written over her soft features.

"Tch, yeah"Amaha simply replied.
"Why are you here anyway."

"Didn't you get my text, I said I'm coming over! We promised, we would be hanging out today!" She explained in a rather loud-shout manner.

"Text?" Amaha muttered.
"Oh, my phone!" She exclaimed, looking frantically left and right in search of her missing phone.

So that's why it was unusually more quiet in the apartment, her phone had gone missing!

Her feet lead her out the door of her room, once she found that the piece of a metal device was nowhere to be seen in her bedroom premises.

"Dai!" She called out, in the hallway, still looking for any sign of the metal device. A hum was heard to the door next to her, moving fast her hands curled around the door knob, before opening it, a loud bang echoed as the door she slammed open hit the wall.

Her brother snapped his head up, looking away from the computer screen seeing as Amaha has made her presence be known, loud and clear.

"What do you need, sis?" He asked almost innocently. Almost.
"You know what I damn want," she started, at this Daiki's left eyebrow moved up, showing Crystal clear his so called confusion. "I want my phone. Give. Me. My. Phone." She said, eyes burning with annoyance.

Annoyance to not knowing her best friend would show up, as well as annoyance to knowing very well who took her phone while she was distracted.

Her very own brother- Daiki.

"No way! I finally had the chance to take it while you were bathing! I won't give it back just like that!" He exclaimed, slapping a hand over his mouth as he realized that he had confessed his doings.

Amaha jumped to tackle her brother to the ground, her thighs on his stomach as he lay side ways, all the while her hands had a gentle yet firm grip of her brothers head, locking him in a headlock.

A shadow of someone suddenly stopped at the door way, laughing so much the siblings could see the form was out of breath.

"Geeze! Pfft! HAHAHA!" Emeri who stood on the passage way laughed. "That was great acting Daiki^kun!" She said, her fingers moving up to wipe the tears she had just shed at the sight.

"You can let your brother go now, Ama~ I took your phone not him~" She said, moving a familiar purple object left to right.

Her brother chuckled beneath her, "Yeah! Let me go, your heavy." He said, although a weary expression was placed on his face.

Why that was there, Amaha didn't care enough to ask.

Releasing her brother from her death grip, she stood up and came running towards Emeri.

"Give me my phone!" She jumped,trying to reach to her purple and black phone Emeri held above her head. "Just because I'm short doesn't mean nothing!!"

Amaha stood just below both Emeri and Daiki's eye sight, But what Emeri was doing is unfair, she's standing on her tippy toes for crying out loud!

Finally giving up, Emeri let out a sigh as she gave the device back to Amaha.

Amaha took no time to unlock her phone in search of any different,New or misplaced apps. As she found nothing was changed she let out a sigh.

"Get out of my room, already!" Her brother exclaimed, now on his way back to his computer.

The two girl walked out of the room, talking about what game would they play on their way back to Amaha's room.

Amaha didn't notice the letter atop the kitchen island with a familiar blue zeal.

^^^

AND CHAPTER ONE IS DONE!
The chapter before was the prologue FYI.

Ok I'm out

-len

Word count: 1200