« 002 »

This couldn't be true! This is forgery! He repeated over and over and over again.

It was so obvious yet somehow so realistic.

Someone must've been pulling a joke on him. This isn't funny.

She shouldn't know about the contents of this letter. Her heart would break a little more. He couldn't bear to see that. Just imagining her features slowly distort to a frown, then tears slowly building up on her aqua eyes, bites on his mind like a dog.

He wants to restart. Restart. restart. restart. After all, once you get stuck in a dead end in a game, in one click of a button we go back to our safe point.

~~~

The days of the exams was a hassle for Amaha.
Fake proud and ready smirks were all over the faces of the students.

Taking the exams, however, is a different story. Holding the pen with trembling hands, they started writing, answer after answer.

Amaha was a slow writer, compared to the students of her class which were already half way through the page.

She haven't started on the 3rd question for crying out loud!

The day went on as such.

A boring day for dear old Amaha.

There was nothing she could possibly do aside from waiting for the so called 'life changing' results. She doesn't understand why the students were so anxious. She doesn't get it as much as she doesn't get why there even is a class 3-E. Perhaps this is because she doesn't care whether or not she lands in that class.

It isn't like their teacher's an alien who eats humans when they get the wrong answer. If that was the case, the school seriously needs to get new staff.

Her weird leading thoughts got caught off as a rather excited student ran into the room, practically screeching "THE RESULTS! THE RESULTS ARE HERE!", over and over again.

In a flash, everyone leapt out the room. And, soon the building was practically shaking, caused by the the students filling out the hallway to catch even a glimpse of where their name sat on the multiple pieces of information.

An obvious sigh left her lips as she started standing up. She wanted to go home, but in order to do just that she had to pass the hallway, and right now that doesn't seem like a rather smart idea, students were practically bouncing of the wall for crying out loud!

And so, she went for the fastest way to go down, Down the window!
But, of course that thought didn't go as far as actions, just as she opened the window leading to the 3 floor drop a voice catches her attention like a madman, "What do you think you're doing Setsurei^san?" This voice was annoyingly familiar, a voice everyone knows on the campus, it wouldn't be a surprise if the whole state new.

Asano Gakushuu.

Tilting her head back she replied, "Well I thought it would be faster if I just go down through here, I don't really care about the results all that much." Her voice was soft, pleasant to one's ears. "Mhm, I see, but free falling from 3 floors is a lot to ask, don't you think?" The strawberry-blond replied. "I couldn't bear to wait a little longer, I have to go home now you see."

There really wasn't anything to do back at home or apartment in Amaha's case, however, she really did want to go home. She couldn't bear any other minute in this student filled school.

"That's understandable, but we value the safety of the students in this school, the chairman would be furious if he found out." He replied, his teeth grit slightly as he said the word 'chairman', it was so stuttle one would've not heard it. But of course, Amaha catches the small mishap loud and clear. How? She doesn't know herself, it was something she was born with she guessed.

Shaking her head she looked over the door, from what she can see of the rather translucent glass, the students whom were crowding the halls were now gone. And, so the blonde did what she planned before the commotion even happened.

"Ah, I have to go Asano^kun, don't worry, I won't go through the window.''

The strawberry blond merely nodded, although he seemed reluctant to say something. What he wanted to tell her, however, wasn't important to her, after all if it was that important it would lead to her sooner or later.

With her messenger bag on one hand, and her phone on the other, this time on a different phone case -which was an indigo purple- She left the room quietly.

Her footsteps couldn't be heard at all, it was a sort of talent she eventually developed, since she and her brother loved playing hide and seek when they were little. And, in hide and seek it is important to be as quiet as possible, for Amaha at least.

This habit of walking silently wasn't all that useful at times, especially when she really did want to get found.

Or any other case.

A flash of blue hit Amaha's eyes as a body moved quickly, her body hitting against the other.

The person didn't bother to help her up, just muttering a few "I'm sorry"'s and a colorful string of curses in a language she seemed to be familiar with, but with a hit of her head she couldn't recall at the moment.

And so, with a couple muttered curses of her own, she moved to stand.

She ran quickly to the direction of her apartment she calls home, her phone on her right and he messenger bag on her left.

With quick slides she moved left and right, avoiding the people who were either heading the other way or the way she was to go.

Turning the lock back, once in her apartment she plopped down the couch falling asleep as she watched a show she new but wasn't fond of. But, her tiredness came over her too quickly before she could even change the channel.

She guessed, the exams were a lot more draining than expected.

^^^