« 004 »

The few weeks left for the break went on faster than what Amaha had hoped for. It was most likely the anxiety that had started to consume her, making her lose her small sense of time.

She spent those last few weeks at home called apartment, going out of her square room only for food and bathroom breaks, but other than that she was completely isolated from society.

She didn't quite like how the days went by in such a flash; however, as she thought about it, the sooner the day comes, the sooner it would end. Right?

She was still a little out of it, taking that you just don't expect to tell a 15 year old the creature supposedly guilty for committing such a crime as blowing up the room, would be their homeroom teacher.

Despite the government swearing they would not harm the students, it was still a little nerve racking to trust such a creature, especially someone who supposedly went as fast as Mach-20.

Going out her room to get some more chips, Amaha wore a fluffy purple pyjama pants and a pink t-shirt with a cat face design.

She reached up the cabinet, cursing as her small height didn't allow her to reach to the top.

Small footsteps were heard as Amaha started climbing up the counter, but of course her clumsiness went to take over as she misplaced her left foot and went falling.

The floor didn't meet her, however.
Instead two arms were wrapped around her waist hoisting her up.

"Woah Woah, what a surprise to see you out of your room, Amaha."
Chuckled Daiki.

"I didn't expect to see you home this early, weren't you out?"

"I was, as soon as I opened the door though, I saw you falling down." He replied, having a hard time hiding the amusement and the not so oblivious laugh, begging to escape out his lips.

That made his face wrinkle as he had a weird grimace like expression.

At that, Amaha laughed.

"HAHAH! LOOK AT- HAHAH! YOUR FACE!" She exclaimed.

Daiki tilted his head at a side the expression falling quickly.

"W-What??" He scratched his head, his hair falling over his green eyes.

"You look stupid"

"That's 'cause I am stu-"
He cut himself of realizing what he was about to say, he widened his eyes.
"IM NOT! COME HERE YOU!"He screamed. Amaha trashed around for a little while, until Daiki loosened his arms accidentally, causing the blonde to run away from his grasp and leading to her room.

The two siblings ran around the house, laughing with tears almost spilling out their eyes.

As Daiki finally catches up with Amaha, his body hits hers causing them to fall down. Daiki took advantage of this.

Tickling Amaha in places which he new was her weak spot, such as her waist, neck, and behind her ears.

"HAHAHAHAH- STOP- HAHAHAHAAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA I HA CANT AHHAHAHA BREATHE!"