❀special chapter (1)

» This is it guys! The special chapter is right here! This will not be in a "text type" way. This will be a 3 part thing because it's long as fuck! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!«

•••

"Thanks for the ride Nieah!" I thanked my co-worker before I got out of the car. This was the day I've been waiting for.

When I stepped into the airport I was so surprised to see that there were nearly anybody here. This airport is the busiest and it's never empty.

"Excuse me but what's going on?" I asked some random person. He looked at me, licked his lips and that was my cue to bail.

I checked the time and I had exactly 2 minutes before they call for my flight.

"Flight for Toronto, Canada is ready for boarding! I repeat! Flight for Toronto, Canada is ready for boarding!"

When I took my seat some women who looked like she was around my age took a seat next to me. The vibe I got from her was rather strange.

"What time it?" She asked me while avoiding eye contact.

"2:48" I simply answered and she smirked evilly. I couldn't sit next to this women anymore so I tried to move but all the seats were taken. JUST GREAT!

I plugged in my earbuds along with some gum because my ears would pop if I didn't. The plane lifted off the ground and I watched as the people went from big to small like insects.

The sky was a light blue and the clouds made it seem more relaxing.

"Excuse me? Hey you." I looked in front of me to see some boy waving at me. He looked younger than me and had that famous coconut haircut.

I waved at him awkwardly and kept staring out the window.

He kicked my leg and I was on the verge of waking up his mother and let her deal with him because if I do it's not going to end well.

"Are you Han SiRae?" He asked me. I cocked my eyebrows. How does he know who I am!?

"Why do you want to know?" I started off slowly because he could be the son of a stalker. Just my imagination.

"If you are, I'm such a huge fan of your work! I watched your YouTube video where you did G-Dragon's makeup and I got to say you're a professional!" He was a fan! I didn't know I'll meet any fan on a plane!

I bowed to say thanks and when I looked up his mother was sending me death glares. Then she went off on me.

"ARE YOU SIRAE!? MY SON IS INTO MAKEUP AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO TURN GAY BECAUSE OF YOU! HE WATCHES YOUR STUPID MAKEUP VIDEOS EVERYDAY AND I'M TIRED OF IT!" All I could do was stare blankly at her.

I rolled my eyes and went back to staring at the window. A couple of minutes later I felt a head lean on my shoulder and it's the women who was sitting next to me.

Plane rides are the worst!

Since I had nothing else to do I decided to call Jimin. I was about to call him but my phone rang.

•••

INCOMING CALL

[Answer/Decline]

[Answer/Decline]

•••

CL : HEY GIRL!

Sirae : HEY!

CL : Kwon told me that you went to meet someone? I would like to know who this lucky person is.

Sirae : It's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow and we're meeting in Toronto. I'm so excited!

CL : What's his name darling!?

CL : You know I want the details!

Sirae : Well his name is Park Jimin and he's a former kpop idol!

CL : OMG! How did you meet him?

Sirae : On some website. I don't feel like explaining it.

CL : That's alright darling! Kwon is out with his band members. Don't tell him this but I totally ship him and T.O.P together.

Sirae : *Laughs*

CL : I'm gonna go girl! It's GIRLS NIGHT OUT AND ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE CLUBBING!

Sirae : Alright Bye! Have fun!

CL : Thanks and you have fun too!

END CALL

[yes/no]

•••

After I hung up I plugged in my earbuds and played EXO's new song. It's completely amazing! If you don't like Electric Kiss then you have been living under a rock!

The sky was starting to get dark and I've seen a lot of movies where the lighting hits the plane and the plane goes down. That's why I hate riding planes when there is bad weather.

"Excuse me but can you close the window? The light is hurting my eyes?" The women asked me the same question about 5 times.

Once I followed her command I thought about asking her for her name because her attitude was similar to SeoHyun. Their both bitchy.

"Excuse me but what is your name? You seem familiar." I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW MY NAME! ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT I'M JUST SITTING HERE GIVING YOU ORDERS!" She sassed.

She really reminds me of SeoHyun.

Was SeoHyun serious about killing me? It sure seem like it. After I put some thought into it I came up with a conclusion that she was sitting right next to me.

This is going to be one hell of a ride!

-
I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE!

Part 2 is next!