❀special chapter (3)

This is the last part guys..

•••

I was so nervous that I backed out. I turned around and hid behind the corner. I peeked and watched him pull his phone out.

THIS ISN'T GOOD!

I prayed that I put my phone on silent but nope, my ringtone was loud alright.

I wanted to decline but my fingers slid to the right which caused me to answer his phone call.

INCOMING CALL

[Answer/Decline]

[Answer/Decline]

•••

Jimin : GET FROM THE BEHIND THE CORNER!

Sirae : I'm nervous.

Jimin : If you won't come to me I'll come to you.

Sirae : Fine I'll come to you!

Jimin : By the way, you have a pretty voice.

Sirae : T-thanks.

END CALL

[yes/no]

•••

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and took a long, deep breath.

Before I approached him I put on my mask I found in my back pocket. I'm not sure how it got there but I'm glad it's there.

Here I stand. In front of him. With my head down.

"It would be nice to see my girlfriend's face." He said as he lifted my chin and examined my face.

Let me remind you that I still had my mask on and he placed his baby fingers on in and took them off.

He was taller than me. I was 5'4 and he was approximately around 5'8.

Jimin grabbed my wrist and slightly pushed me in front of him so I could open my hotel door. RUDE!

"Are you going to sit here and stare at my flawless body or invite me in? I'm tired of carrying this suitcase." He cocked his eyebrows.