❀special chapter (2)

PART 2

•••

"Please exit the plane safely and have a good time." I woke up to the sound of the pilot. I couldn't look outside because the window was closed. Thanks to Ms. Bitchy!

I exited the plane and set foot at the airport. I felt weird at first because there were a bunch of Foreigners and I was afraid that my English wasn't enough.

I went over to get my bag and my phone ringed. About time this idiot called.

INCOMING CALL

[Answer/Decline]

[Answer/Decline]

•••

Jimin : GOOD MORNING!

Sirae : Morning! I just off the plane!

Jimin : I'm almost there. There was a problem with one of the passengers.

Sirae : What happened?

Jimin : Someone threw up and another person got in a fight.

Sirae : What's wrong with people these days?

Sirae : OMG!

Jimin : What? What's wrong!?

Sirae : CANADA IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I AM SPEECHLESS!

Jimin : You go ahead and enjoy the scenery. I'll hit you back when I arrive.

Sirae : ok see you later!

END CALL

[yes/no]

•••

Canada is absolutely beautiful! The trees swaying along with the wind, people smiling while drinking their coffee, and much more.

The scenery was breathtaking. I mean you could find this in Japan but it feels different because I'm in America.

"TAXI! TAXI! TAXI!" I called. A taxi pulled up in front of me and some girl pushed me out the way and got in. Me standing in complete shock, I hadn't realized that the taxi drove off.

I'm starting to change my mind about America but not really because people in Japan do this shit too.

"Excuse me miss?" I turn around and find a guy holding his keys in my face. I cocked my eyebrow, "What do you want?" He chuckled and told me he wanted to give me a ride but I rejected because I didn't know who he was.