4.

" please don't forget me and all the
things we did"

                   One month, two days and 6 hours. That's how long it's been since I last saw him. I've called him everyday since, I've left voice messages every day since.

My throat burned from the alcohol that slithered down it. It was a sweet pain, downing another drink I looked around my apartment. My eyes catching the photo of us on the small glass table by the chair. Pushing myself away from the counter I stood up.
My head beginning to spin as I tried to walk to the table, stumbling I put my hand on the wall until I reached it.

Bending down slightly to reach the photo, I grasped it. Our smiling faces made my heart ache, it didn't look real. Stroking my thumb over his face, a tear fell onto the glass.

I suddenly was overcome with rage, gripping the photo I threw it at the wall, screaming as I did. Watching as it hit the wall, I slowly became a bit more sober. Angry tears fell down my face.

Walking to the counter and grabbed my phone, punching in the code I went straight to contacts and called him.

"Please leave a mess after the tone"

Nothing new there.

" Hey dickhead it's me, you know the girl you left behind and fucked over. I just wanted to say fuck you. Fuck you for what you put me through, fuck you for leading me on , fuck you for making me love you and especially fuck you for leaving me behind.
I don't know who you think you are but I don't even care anymore. I hope your happy now. Don't ever come back you hear me, I don't ever wanna see your fucking face again."

Hanging up I threw my phone on the sofa, my breathing was heavy and my hands were shaking. I stared at the broken picture frame on the floor, glass scattered all around it. Slowly walking backwards till my back hit the wall, I slide down it, bringing my knees to my chest as I sobbed into them.

"Fuck you for breaking me when you said you wouldn't"

Missed callsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें