Your promises

I'm trembling and my head is blank when you say you love me.

You are the first and most important thing I desire in this life. You are exactly who I had hoped for. I never imagined I'd be holding you in my arms. Because the chances of possessing you are the most difficult to get. But take a look at what's going on right now. I got you. If only words could describe how I feel about you.

But...

You changed little by little as the days passed. 

It never crossed to me though that thing could turn out this way.

Yet, it is real.
Both you and I are in for a mess.

"I love you" means nothing to you anymore. My tears are no longer relevant. After letting HER into your life, you pushed me over the edge.

You vowed you'd go to any length to keep me.

You promised you'd be there when the world was against me.
You said there would be no other girl besides me.
You told me that you would keep hold of our children one day when we wedded.
You promised that this relationship would be safe and long-lasting.

You keep making promises to me till I feel you love me and would never leave me. You, on the other hand, were the one who died to keep your vows.
If I could go back in time, I'd choose him.