8

It was quite the spectacle as I exited from the forestry, dragging the rogue by the ankle. For the second time since coming here I arrived caked in blood, dragging a trophy of some sort behind me. Many stopped mid stride, staring at me in bafflement and shock. The rogue had long passed out as I dragged him, his arms stretching wide on the gravel and tar.

I continued forward, seeing the Alpha House up on the hill. Wolves were gathered around, more than the previous day, dressed in all sorts of training gear. It seems word had spread on the previous day's session and they wanted to join in. Looking up at the sky, though, I calculated myself to be at least four hours late for training.

As soon as I reached them I heard a voice that had me wanting to draw blood even more.

"So the Alpha returns!" his voice was clear over the crowd as they parted for me, staring at the large rogue.

How much of a blundering idiot can one male be? Does he wish to take me on once more?

I felt my wolf stir at the thought, eyeing the male through my eyes and finding him lacking of any type of interest he could ever even try to be after the ass whooping we had given him while still in human form.

"You call your warriors and pack mates here early in the morning and yet you yourself show up late."

Ah, psychological warfare is his aim... He wishes to turn the pack against us.

"They have been waiting for five and a half hours and here you come strolling into their midst looking like that. What will the females say about you displaying your body so outright for every male to see?"

I kept my eyes on him, a new, slightly agitated pull at my lips.

He seemed irritated that I was not answering him; not giving him what he wanted.

"And then you drag a rogue into our midst, do you so wish to injure our pack from the inside?"

I shook my head slightly, sighing as I held a crusted hand out towards the Gamma.

"Phone." I told him simply.

He quickly patted his pockets and pulled out a phone. He then unlocked it and handed it over. I went to the dialing screen and dialed a number for them to see.

'Hello?'

"How is your Alpha this morning?"

Silence came over the phone for a moment. 'Are... Are you thewhite wolf that brought the medicine last night?'

"Yes."

'He's doing better. The silver is completely gone. How can we ever thank you for the help?'

"You just did."

I ended the call before dialing a second number, holding it up once more for them to hear the conversation. Ferdinand's eyes narrowed at the number on the screen, he recognized it.

'Alpha Stronghold speaking. State your business.'

"Have you burned the carcasses yet?"

'So, it's the rogue who trespassed in order to kill other trespassing rogues.' his voice sounded amused. 'And you know my personal cellphone digits. You left quite the wreck behind, we're still picking up some of the smaller pieces. I must say I am impressed. What will you do with the other rogue you dragged off?'

"I plan on making him a slave."

He burst out in laughter, the sound rich and truly amused. 'My pack has very few females, why don't you join and become my mate?'