17.

"Her heart stopped Ten minutes ago, don't you think it's time you stopped?" I heard Ferdinand near me.

Before me was Vladimir, Ivanov and Archelaus trying to get me to move. Fingers on my pulse and desperate faces floated before me. I could barely comprehend their actions, my brain barely functioning now.

I felt something slide down my back, barely registering the pain that came with my back being sliced open. Someone was pushing the herbs into my back quickly, as though it was life or death for them and not me. 

"Just leave her. She already died. The quicker this is over, the quicker we can appoint a new..."

I could not move my eyes to see, but the lack of the three males who had stood before me a moment before convinced me that the hateful ex-Beta was either getting a beating or being...

Yup, that would be a growl... or three...

I wanted to chuckle at my wolf's comment, but even that proved difficult. I could barely make out Beta boy to the left where he stood, watching the person behind me intently. Something cold and sticky was slathered onto my back a moment later before I felt the person sticking the leaves onto the honey.

Feeling the herbs start to work their magic, I was about ready to rip someone's head off. The herbs burned slow but sure, my veins trying to push the new foreign substance from my system, but failing as it seeped in. I could feel the herbs push at the toxins flowing through my blood stream, the rush of it forcing itself to move without my heart actually pumping my blood anymore. The force of this had my veins searing in pain, black and blue blotches appearing where arteries burst under the full pressure. I could see blood here and there pooling under my skin before it seeped out through my pores. traces of blue and black clots were to be seen in the blood, making the blood seem a murky brown.

The herb was working, pushing the toxin out through the skin.

My focus landed on some of the wide-eyed pack members as well as visitors that were standing before me. I felt the herb forcing my heart to squeeze and release once before it fully kicked in.

I doubled over, gaping for breath as my heart kick-started. I knew exactly why I had been poisoned, and I knew I did not have much time.

"Get everyone to the bunkers." I rasped out.

"What?" Vladimir was already holding me upright.

I ripped my arm from him as I forced my body to seal the large wound on my back. I felt my eyes forcibly change as her will forced my own into doing what I needed to do. What I had agreed to do in exchange for her help.

"Get to the bunkers!" I growled this time, the force pushing my bones to morph while I pushed them back to get them to safety first.

He stared at me, watching as she forced my spinal chord to enlarge.

"I cannot guarantee your safety if you stay here." I forced out as my face forcibly morphed. I forced the change back, feeling desperation cloud my judgement. "There's not much time."

I was down to my knees a second later, fighting her will becoming more and more difficult. I snarled as she forced my body again. Fighting back one last time I glared at him with force. I pushed as much power as I could muster into my voice, the sound that came from me deep and guttural.

"GET TO THE FUCKING BUNKERS!"

The command was too strong for even him to resist as he and all the others finally moved. I watched as they eyed me warily while I let her will force me again. This time I did not fight back, my wolf taking full force under her command. Bones snapped in and out of place, enlarging my body to a monstrous size, until finally it was complete. I turned my head and watched as several surprised wolves stared at me before continuing their retreat. I turned my head towards the threat that was coming, listening to the surrounding area. As I heard the last wolf enter the bunkers, I let up my physical and mental guard.