The Letter

Before leaving my home,i decided to write a letter to my parents. It said
"Dear Baba and Morjan,
When you find this, I will probably be on my journey to fulfil my dreams far away from home. I am leaving home because you just won't listen to me and so just to fulfil my dreams,I am sorry,I have to leave home to pursue them. I am leaving my cellphone behind so that you know,that i didn't just run away with a boy.Take good care and i promise i will do too.Please forgive me if possible,I love you!
Your Selfish daughter,
Simr.
PS:PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SEARCH ME."
Thinking about the letter,a tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't know i was crying. In my mind, I can see my mom finding the letter and crying.Just a thought of that made my heart ache as if someone has clenched it hard in his palm. I can see my father angry just so he can hide all that pain away. DID I DO WRONG? SHOULD I GO BACK OR SHOULD I CONTINUE. Though, it has been 2 hours since i have left my house and I am at a train station,yet i am weighing my decision....I wonder if i have made a rash decision.By now my father would have started his search for me. I need to rush my plan.So,I go into the toilet and their i take out that hair bleach i have brought and bleach my hair.But it doesn't work.Though i look different but it didn't change my identity at all.
So i put some makeup on,change my clothes and finally,not so happy with the results,I cut my hair in a short bob.I look okay now.
Satisfied with my new look,I go outside,and claim my ticket for the very first train to Islamabad. It is a 2 hours journey from Peshawar to Islamabad,So, i would be there 9 in the night.
While waiting for the train i begin to think about my life in Peshawar. Living in Peshawar has got its own perks. Here you can get anything done for yourself, if you are a girl, the only thing you are not allowed to ask for is a boy you want to marry. If in case, someone likes a boy or a girl, the people here will not allow it. And you will get married to anyone but the one you like.
But i am just not into boys.I have a whole future ahead of me.I need to focus on that right now. I am feeling these mixed feelings of anxiety and happiness of freedom and some guilt.
Its almost time to leave.I hop into the train and take my seat, biting my nails and tapping my feet on the floor because of anxiety. The train starts at 6:45 PM.
PHEW....I got away. I can imagine the situation if they find me in anyway. The punishment for such acts is a bulletshot, if they take mercy on one, if not, then a life time of misery in which you would wish for death every single day but would not get it anyway. ITS JUST HOW THE PEOPLE TREAT YOU HERE, EITHER WITH UTTER LOVE OR THE EXACT OPPOSITE!

Writer's note: If you like the story uptil no now, please vote and comment down below❤