Lunar Cycles Prologue

Once long ago lived a group of people called the Lunar Cycles. This group of people had special powers that only they possessed.

The first Lunar was Sienna. Sienna could go to the past and future. It was a blessed gift. Sienna created the group along with another Lunar, Armando.

Armando could turn himself and things he touched invisible. Armando along with Sienna searched the world for more Lunar Cycles. In the end they found out that only they possessed time travel and invisibility. The others had the power of the four elements. Earth, Fire, Water and Air.

For some time all was peaceful until a war broke out. This war was really powerful the enemy was winning. The Lunar Cycles understood this could end humanity and used their powers to help the good side.

After the war ended and all was peace, Sienna and the Lunar Cycles were labeled at freaks, and mutants. Even the Church called said they had not been born as children of God.

The Lunar Cycles quit using their powers and chose to stay out of wars and help people. They could be anyone. Doctors, teachers, priest, parents, and children. They could have stopped an deadly wars and deaths of important people.

Today, the Lunar Cycles marry only one another to keep their kind going. Only Sienna and Armando's children, both twins, boy and girl, married each other. It was quite gross but it kept invisibility and time travel intact.

Only on the full moon, do they use their powers. It is the most powerful at that time but dangerous. Many Lunar Cycles hope that someday they show themselves to the world.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey this is a new story I'm writing. If you like it vote, comment and fan!