Chapter One Nessa Luna

My name is Vanessa Luna. Most people call me Nessa. I have a twin brother named Jordan. We both do things that are really strange.

I have the ability to go back in time or in the future. Jordan had invisibility. Jordan almost never uses his power. He says only freaks do stuff like that. I on the other hand love it. My parents also have the same powers we do. My mom has mine and Dad has Jordan's.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we're Lunar Cycles. My mother and I are descendents of Sienna, the first Lunar. I'm really proud of my power and I love using it often as I can.

My parents have a lot of other Lunar friends. Lunars have lived in Italy until the 1900's then all Lunars moved to a town. Only Lunars lived there. It's the middle of Pennsylvania but it's cozy and cool.

I have a lot of friends since there are about a thousand Lunars. It's crazy there are that much in one town. It's quite big though. We only have a hundred and fifty "normal" people.

We don't talk to them much though. The regular kids go to Centerscore district and we go to Lunar district.

"Nessa! Ohmigod! You are so not gonna be believe this!", my friend Aria gushed. I looked up from my locker.

"Not gonna be believe what?", I asked. This better be good.

"Mr. Sibson is out today and we have Mr. Hottie as our sub!", she said with a faraway look in her eyes. Aria, my other best friend, Linda and I have mega crushes on Mr. Hazel. He's young, hot and so nice!

"Ohmigod! That's awesome! We have to tell Linda!", I said excitedly. My friend Linda isn't pronounced Leeunddua. It's pronounced like pretty in Spanish. Leennda. With an E sound after L and before D.

Aria and I race down the hallway in search from Linda. We bump into TWKTHEP. (The weird kid that has Earth Power)

Aria had Water and Linda had Air. At school, Jordan and I rule because we are related to Armando and Sienna.

We finally find Linda talking to MY crush! Damian...J WAIT! Why was my best friend talking to him?

"Hey Nessa. Hey Aria.", he greeted we he noticed us.

"Hey Damian...Linda. So what's up?", I said trying not to emphasize the fact that I wanted to know why in the world they were talking to each other.

"Damien and I are trying out for the school play. A Mid-Summer's Dream.", Linda said smiling.

Oh...cool!", I said trying to recover from extreme jealousy.

"Maybe you should try out, Nessa!", Aria offered. Damian smiled and nodded.

"You should! It would be awesome to work with you.", he said. I think he might be interested!

"Maybe I will.", I responded.

Chapter Two School Play

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'll post the next one tomorrow!

V

V

V

VO

VO

VO

VOT

VOT

VOT

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOT

VOT

VOT

VO

VO

VO

V

V

F

F

F

FA

FA

FA

FAN

FAN

FAN!

FAN!

FAN!

FAN

FAN

FAN

FA

FA

FA

FA

F

F

F

C

C

C

CO

CO

CO

COM

COM

COM

COMM

COMM

COMM

COMME

COMME

COMMEN

COMMEN

COMMEN

COMMENT

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMEN

COMMEN

COMME

COMME

COMME

COMM

COMM

COMM

COM

COM

COM

COM

CO

CO

CO

C

C