Daddy's Little Princess {Sebastian Vettel}

Requested by @MariGraceLove hope you enjoy!
FYI Mila is Y/N and Seb's daughter (first name that came to my head)
****************************

"I wish you two were here" I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I know me too, I understand it's hard not to have us there to support you at your home race"

"It's okay, there will be more home races!"

"I know but doesn't make it any easier, this is the first one since Mila was born"

"I know but it's okay! I have to go I'll speak to you later, I love you two"

"We love you too, good luck!"

He hung up the phone. Little did he know that I was actually at the circuit. I had planned for so long to surprise him with Mila at his home race. Everyone at Ferrari were in on it.

************************

Seb has won the German Grand Prix. You had secretly walked up to the drivers room once they'd all walked out to the podium. Champagne was sprayed, trophies were given and hands were shaken. It was time for the interviews. First up was 3rd: Daniel Ricciardo. Then 2nd: Lewis Hamilton. And then finally 1st: Sebastian Vettel. David Coulthard was conducting the interview, he too was in on the surprise.

"Well congrats Sebastian on your home win, it must feel incredible!"

"Well you know, home race is always the biggest and yeah it feels amazing I just wish my wife and daughter were here to celebrate with me"

"Well we've actually got a surprise for you"

I started walking out onto the podium, Mila instantly wanted her dad. He held her with one arm, the other still holding the mic.

"Does it feel better now?"

"Definitely! FORZA MILA"

The crowd cheered. I kissed Seb quickly before we were taken down to the garage to take the team photos.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I actually had a dream about something similar to this once (except it was an ex boyfriend 🙃)
REQUESTS ARE OPEN