New Beginnings {Stoffel Vandoorne}

Obviously to break up requests I will use a random generation to pick a driver and scenario to write about (I've also decided that because my scenarios kind of make a story I'm going to write one, but completely broken up so you won't know when the next part is coming, also I'm writing it with Stoffel)

Scenario no. 5 - Just moved into the same building.

*************************************

Today was the day I finally moved out of rainy England and moved to sunny Monaco! I know, why didn't I pick somewhere normal like America, but as long as Trump is president I'm staying clear. Everything was packed and shipped off to my new apartment, with sea views. I was so ready for this fresh start.

I walked into my freshly decorated apartment, the new white gloss tile floor that flowed from the kitchen through to the living room was catching the sun. It was so clean I didn't want to touch it, but alas I had to as I now lived here. All my boxes were downstairs and thanks to my unhelpful movers, I was now having to lug them around myself. I decided to bring all the heavy ones up first, leaving the lighter ones for later, almost like a treat to myself.
After I set down my sixth box I threw my jacket across the room and tied my hair up in a ponytail, ready to conquer the next million boxes. Why did I have so much stuff.

"Hey" a male voice startled me, I looked up at a guy hovering by the apartment door across from mine.

"Hi" I replied

"You new here?"

"Yeah, just moving in now actually"

"Where are your movers?"

"Erm, they let me down, double booked"

"I see, so is your boyfriend helping you"
I looked down at my feet and scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh, erm no, no boyfriend here, just me"

"Good to know" he gave me a smirk.

"I'm Y/N by the way"

"Stoffel"

"Well nice to meet you Stoffel, it appears we're neighbours, unless you're breaking and entering"

"Today's your lucky day, I'm your neighbour, no criminals here"

"Good to know" I bit down on my lip

"Well I should get back to my boxes, they aren't going to move themselves"

"Would you like some help? I'm not busy"

"That'd be so great"

"You're the boss tell me where everything goes"

***********************************

"That's the last box" Stoffel said as he placed the last box into the living room.

"Thank you, I'd probably still be moving boxes if it wasn't for you"

"No worries, happy to help my new neighbour"

"Would you like a drink, I only have tap water"

"Perfect" I lead him over to the kitchen and started looking for the box with the cups in.

"I can't seem to find the cups" I let out a small giggle.

"Found them" he handed me two cups, I took them and filled them with water.

"So Y/N what brings you to Monaco?"

"Wanted a change of scenery, and I needed to get away from an ex"

"I can tell you're from the UK but where abouts?"

"Woking"

"I work there sometimes, not often but sometimes"

"Where do you work?"

"I work for McLaren"

"Dude that's sick, a McLaren 720s is my dream car"

"It is a nice car to drive, what do you do for work"

"I am... I was a medical intern, so what do you do at McLaren?"

"I drive, really fast"

"Oh like a formula one driver"

"Yeah that's exactly what I do" he raised an eyebrow at me, I laughed in response.

"You knew who I was the whole time!"

"Guilty" I blushed red, I was never one to freak out in front of famous people, they're normal people with normal people feelings.

"You're smooth, I never guessed until now"

"Hey, you're a regular person, just like me, except you drive a computer and go really fast and get paid a lot for it and you're famous"

"That just about sums it up" we both laughed

It was silent for a moment, I examined every inch of Stoffel, his blue eyes did the same to me, you could tell he was physically fit, he had to be for his career. I'd been crushing on him for years but that's all it ever was, a crush, but now I am stood in front of him and all I want to do is rip off his clothes and make out with him.

I snapped out of my daydream, I heard Stoffel say something.

"Y/N?"

"Huh what?"

"I asked if you would like to go out sometime" he laughed

"I'd love to, how about Thursday?"

"Thursday it is, it's a date"

As he went to leave he kissed my cheek which sent shivers all over my body, I just stood there in my kitchen totally starstruck. I was going on a date with Stoffel Vandoorne... life is GOOOOOD

*****************************

I'm a little bit in love with Stoffel 😂 anyway I'm going to be closing requests next week as I may be starting a new job and don't want to get too far behind. But for now...

REQUESTS ARE OPEN